I got bombarded by 2 Mormons while on the play ground with my son.It was creepy,I know they were trying to inform us.But asking for my number, if i wanted them to pick us up from my house to go to church,and then asking if they could come by my house this weekend was way tooooooooo far!What do you usually do?
SnowVixen SnowVixen 22-25, F 93 Answers Jul 17, 2013 in WTK

It's a pleasure to speak with them , they are usually very bright young men that take the time out to minister to others and I find it enjoyable to talk to them. Anyone doing God's work so selflessly I am always kind too. I used to be a Mormon but don't agree with all of the teachings , nevertheless I will usually always give a minute to others who kindly come to me with their message as they are always a pleasure , never a bother. I find religion a subject I like to discuss as most have something to say that makes sense and I always get something out of it.

Best Answer

My ex partner used to get pissed off with me because I used to invite them in and chat for about an hour....and try to convert them to paganism!!!<br />
;-)<br />
Geoff xx

Best Answer

Last time they stopped me in the street I'd just finished a job interview and had a couple of pints, and I had the afternoon free, so I just stood there and drunkenly debated theology with them for about half an hour. They were quite sweet, in a zealous-but-not-all-that-bright kind of way. I don't think many people actually stop to talk to them.

Best Answer

Exactly! Which is why I would get them a spot of tea! :-)

Best Answer

You keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is ba<x>sed on movement, like Scientologists – he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not the Mormon. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two Mormons you didn't even know were there. Because the Mormon is a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns. And he slashes at you with this – a six-inch retractable claw oh no wait that's Velociraptors.

Best Answer

I'm not religious. Have a good day. Smile. Good bye. *Closes door.*

Best Answer

I take off my clothes, grab the plate of homemade chocolate chip cookies open the door and invite them to come join us in the bathtub for family bible study time.

Best Answer

I like the Mormons! I was having cocktails and doing some yard work one lovely evening when they poked their heads through my gate and asked if they could help me with anything... They were really nice and polite. They talked a little of their beliefs all the while helping me weed my flower beds. Real sweet they were. Never came back though? Oh well...

Best Answer

I greet them with *Hello Elder's* as I'm looking at their name tags on their white shirt pocket, lol..<br />
They are at your door with the intention of wanting to teach you the Mormon faith.. I was taught by the elder's when I was 16. It was a wonderful experience. If your interested in knowing about the Mormon faith I recommend letting them come out to your home and teach you. <br />
Good Luck :)

Best Answer

Invite them in politely, lock the door, have them sit on the sofa, put ***** on the TV, and then hand them each an open beer. Tell them to go ahead and give their speech. Possibly, if you have time, put Tin Foil Hats on them. While they're sitting there all dumbfounded, take a picture of them with beer and **** and hats. Send picture to nearest LDS Church.... Ta DA! No more knocks on your door!

Best Answer

This has to be the best answer

Best Answer

You are so bad you're good! Thanks for the laugh~

Best Answer

Well... I tries ;)

Best Answer

Say "God told me that religions are the work of the devil". They'll think you're crazy and back off

Best Answer

When I was a child, I'd chuck glasses of water on them or turn a hose on them.<br />
Nowadays, I'll talk to them for as long as I can stand to, in the hopes of sparing someone else from being bothered by them.

Best Answer

Ask them if they brought me some coffee, if not tell em to come back with a couple if they wanted to talk. They returned once with some coffee so I sat and listened while drinking coffee.

Best Answer

I'm polite to them. They are required to devote two years of their time to service. If there is a way they can be helpful, they do it for free! If not, they spend their time knocking on doors and talking about their faith to people who will listen. That was something that Jesus told the apostles to do. I try to remember that when I'm busy and any religious group comes to my door. Their intentions are good.

Best Answer

i say, "Sorry, I don't speak very well English" in a thick Russian accent. I've gotten bombarded by Jehovah Witnesses once and that pretty much did the trick, lol.

Best Answer

I'm polite to them, sometimes invite them in and offer them coffee. Sometimes I engage in religious discussion, sometimes I don't.

Best Answer

I lift my skirt pull out my **** and start ************!

Best Answer

When a Mormon tried to convert me at college I asked her if I could read the Book of Mormon. She lent me a copy and I read it and found out for myself that I don't agree with it. After that some Mormon's came to the door and I just smiled and said I wasn't interested. I don't think I'd give anyone my phone number if I didn't know them, even if I sensed that they were just sharing their religion. There are a lot of really dangerous people out there, wolves in sheep's clothing. Be careful.

Best Answer

I usually try and convert them to Wicca....blows their puny little brainwashed minds. I helps that I know at least as much about LDS as they do. The best time I had was when the two missionaries brought the Bishop from the local LDS church to my house. I invited them in and started casting my circle in front of my altar. They asked what I was doing and I told them I was seeking protection from the demon Mormos. Why Mormos, they asked. I told them that he sounded like Mormon. I never heard from them again....ever.

Best Answer

I thank them for their time and service to their church. Then I tell them that while I respect their doctrine, I don't necessarily agree with it and I don't wish to share my reasons why with them. I finish off my speech with, "Stay safe and be blessed." Then I shut the door.

Best Answer

answer the door naked :)

Best Answer

I served a mission myself, and realistically this is probably the easiest and most fun answer. It only happened to me once, but we were both so caught off guard that all the training just kind of stammered out. They won't likely be equipped to handle the situation well and you will both walk away from the encounter with a fun experience and story.

Best Answer

Set the cat on them.

Best Answer

Is it a secularist cat?

Best Answer

I fear it might be an attack cat!

Best Answer