Sometimes you can find little ones at the bottom of your cereal box :o)

Best Answer

little what one whats, mouse turds?

Best Answer

Little gods.

Best Answer

He gets bored of being almighty and plays hide and seek sometimes? :-P

Best Answer

Thank you :-)

Best Answer

I don't believe that God is the one playing games and hiding, he is lalways there waiting for man to stop running and hiding from Him, it is man that runs, hides and play games...they think God doesn't see them, but I think He thinks they are pretty stupid if they keep on running from something they cannot avoid.

Best Answer

I'm not sure about God, but one day when I was walking home from school I tripped over Jesus. He was hiding in the bushes. I think he was as shocked as I was that I found him.

Best Answer

He was behind the curtains the whole time.

Best Answer

It means he is standing before a parole board hoping to have his sentence reduced!

Best Answer

Yeah as if an omipresent supream being was lost or something and then one day the person found them.<br />
Usually what it means is "My life was really messed up: I was on drugs/a criminal/street walker/etc and in the depths of self- hatred. Then I found a delusion which made me happy and I stopped doing the self-destructive behaviors that were the cause and end product of myself hatred."<br />
Nobody who is happy and content ever finds God.

Best Answer

Good question. I think it means they reached an awareness, a sixth sense of sort. Some can look at the sunset and only see that they must start there day, so look at the sunset and see the day is starting.

Best Answer

he actually did make an appearance before me but that is i believe very rare indeed , its in my story on EP here , but generally means that the person turns to God and his Word for guidance and support

Best Answer

No man it means that he made an appearance before God, he finally decided to go to God, to return to God...

Best Answer

it means the individual has repented and confessed they are a sinner by profession of faith to God.

Best Answer