I was talking to a student majoring in civics about Obama and his Immigration plan when this radom guy comes up and says that dushbag of a N***er is going to run our country into the ground and all the F***ing democrates are going to help him....We were in forign languges building with MANY diffrent people from diffrent countrys..I wasn't even mad I just felt ashamed that he came from my counrty I kinda felt like he set us back(atleast in respect) a few years P.S this was not at a college but a state wide exibite.I went their to meet important business man/woman of america
AlissiaAnissia AlissiaAnissia 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 22, 2012

First fo all, Obama is the best thing that has happened to this Country since FDR. I will vote for him again, for a second term. Secondly, get your syntax together. Your thinking is wonderful....your writing is atrosious.

Best Answer

A black president has brought more racists out into the forefront. They just used to hide it better, but since there's been a black president, the racists are coming out of the woodwork more and more. They've always felt that way about black people, they're just making it more known now. People sicken me. But what else is new...

Best Answer

First of all, you need to preface "a racist comment" with what you feel are actually "racist comment". As I see it, anyone who disagrees with our current president, and his ideology, agenda is a racist in the minds of those who have anointed him as the savior of our country! I'm sorry dissension no more makes you less patriotic, then it does make you a racist! It makes you a person of conscious.. you can not have it both ways. I could care less who Obama is, I hate is Ideology and his agenda. I hate it because it runs in complete contradiction to what will and has made this country great, regardless of what malcontent believes.

Best Answer

no it sets the person back not the whole country granted it is weak minded and petty but weather he is a good leader or not has nothing to do with the hue of his skin and I am not really sure how to set or country back in the first place

Best Answer