I clean my teeth and mouth wash every day twice a day. i am a smoker, but this spot has formed and my throat is very swollen. My brother had is just a few months ago, but he had a special glass to drink from and plate to eat from so the minimum amount of germs and bacteria was passed on. But the throat does seem very pale in red, but closed in with a little white bit on it. but the throat is only aching not painful.
Barnett016 Barnett016 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 3, 2010

Snip a piece off and see if it bleeds much.

Best Answer

tonsillolith

Best Answer

You're gonna need to make time. This sort of thing most often does not spontaneously resolve. If you start running a fever, see your MD immediately.

Best Answer

Toughchick is right, it could be strep. You need to go to the doctor and have it swabbed.

Best Answer

It might be strep throat and the white spots are a sign of infection.

Get some antibiotics from your doctor.

Best Answer

Not necessarily

Could be Oral Thrush

Best Answer

Im sure it isn't Oral thrush, as my immune system hasn't been low, ive been very healthy in the last few months, and quite energetic, Ive swapped it to see if it wipes off it may sound disgusting, but its out of curiosity, as I dont actually have anytime to get to the doctors.

Best Answer