No. Lesbian **** shows more oral sex (for obvious reasons!) and it's this that we women find more arousing.

Best Answer

probably....thanks...

Best Answer

I doubt it. It could still be the difference between seeing two receptive sex ob<x>jects (male perspective), versus two women being stimulated in numerous places simultaneously.

Best Answer

maybe...y r u turn on?

Best Answer

I've wondered this myself. I'm not interested in woman (as in I'd never actually have a physical relationship with another woman). I love men too much. But I do get turned on by watching two women. How weird is that?

Best Answer

No, the woman might be bi-curious.

Best Answer

with these low life piece of **** women that we have out there now, of course meeting a real good straight woman for us straight guys will be very hard today. there are just too many of these so called FILTHY LESBIAN PIGS, spreading their diseases and filth all over the place. please GOD do something soon.

Best Answer

i never realize that there were so many FILTHY LESBIAN PIGS TODAY.

Best Answer

It could just mean that she gets turned on by watching something erotic. I can sometimes get turned on by watching a pron video with two women, but that does not mean that I want to do any ****-diving. My husband and I can watch something like that when we are all naked and cozy together and then have a wonderful time with each other.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. It could just be she gets turned on by the thought of kissing.

Best Answer

It would mean she has lesbian tendencies,that she might get off on a ********* with two other women....or she might be an alien into human sex and she is just confused because when she landed here,she was a male that was forced into a females body!!!What planet are you from?Please beam me up Hottie!!!

Best Answer

Hmmnn..the question was meant to enlightened a friend ..anyway,thank you for your honest expression of thoughts...

Best Answer

Anytime hottie!!

Best Answer