emmellw emmellw 41-45, M 18 Answers Jan 22, 2011

The first things I look at are his hands and his eyes. I think you can tell alot about a man from his eyes and you know what they say...eyes are the windows to the soul :)...

Best Answer

First thing, masculinity. As in "is he going to rape me or try to steal my money?", or "is he safe?" or well, when looking for a mate the first thing I look for is creep factors. Like if he looks like he is a killer or a rapist. Like if he has eyeglasses like a serial killer type or he is too quiet

Best Answer

I always try to get a look at his socks. They speak volumes about a man's character.

Best Answer

ver interesting

Best Answer

While I'm not a woman...... lol....... I've been told the first thing a woman notices about a man is his shoes.

Best Answer

it's different for every woman; some go for the height, some of the masculinity and build, and some for the face.

Best Answer

I am confused thewingedone, as to why you think a man's build would determine how well he can protect a woman. A man's strength is in his confidence, maturity and mind. I have known a number of very strong men who were not considered well built, but i would self being with in the past. I agree a mans hands and the way he holds himself are very alluring, in addition to being very intellectually stimulating. ofcourse the eyes are important too

Best Answer

*** girls here are ******* stupide <br />
a girl here watchs his suks wtf

Best Answer

i check out the body, then the hair, and try and steal a glimpse of his face, and eye contract, if he dresses good, i check out his shoes, lol im weird

Best Answer

Eyes first! Hands and forearms next. I love to see strength in a man's hands and forearms.

Best Answer

i see his build,no matter which way he turns or from what angle.....<br />
every woman needs a man who can protect her..

Best Answer

initially I would say eyes, smile and butt. What's next important to me is character and sense of humor. If they have great eyes, smile and butt yet have no character, Im out.

Best Answer

twinkling eyes and a killer grin ;)

Best Answer

clear this up for me please...define "sees a man" do you mean as in being attracted to him?

Best Answer

First I take in the whole picture......next I checkout the smile.

Best Answer

Stance. Is he holding himself well? Does he look like he's aware of his surroundings and himself? Bonus points if he looks like a good fighter!

Best Answer