SexyJeanieD SexyJeanieD 41-45, F 31 Answers Sep 5, 2012

I agree with some of the other answers that she is asking for sex but not necessarily from the person she is flashing and teasing. With that in mind it is important that she be mindful of whom she is teasing. There are some who would not accept a no from a teaser and that can mean trouble. Personally I'm highly pro tease!

Best Answer

This is an EXCELLENT answer and very well worded. It explains my sentiments perfectly. All I could add to this is that in public places the differentiation on who is being teased can get misinterpreted to put it politely. That's the chance the TEASER has to take I suppose and YES, personally I'm super highly pro tease also !

Best Answer

No panties = **** me (in simple language) but what you have to be careful of is that it doesn't mean any man can have a go and when we say no that means its not you who's getting it tonight

Best Answer

Clearly, when YOU are not wearing panties, its meant to arouse us, and excite us, which may lead to an intimate encounter

Best Answer

no it just means that she is hot for some & if & when that lucky guy cumms along :) he will be told so :) >> is waiting got you SexyJeanieD lol

Best Answer

I once suggested to an EP friend that she go to work without any panties<br />
She was so aroused all day and it was for her own pleasure; however she was definitely not looking for sex

Best Answer

it means she is an exhibitionist. . .

Best Answer

That wasn't the question : )~
But YOU are probably correct in your observation.

Best Answer

i just gave my opinion :) thanx if you like it. . .

Best Answer

Thank YOU for your opinion. I do like it : )

Best Answer

It is sexy as hell and I'm sure a turn on for the women. Showing off one's body don't always translate into sex.

Best Answer

Much agree on it being sexy and it is a turn on to me. The rest is kind of generic gibberish. What does showing off one's body translate into then, if not sex ?

Best Answer

Not necessarily. She could just be 1 that gets off flashing her ***** 2 others and see the reaction she gets

Best Answer

Excellent question and responses! Sex? Maybe with the right individual. I interpret she's proud of her body loving the attention she receives. That alone can be very sexually erotic!

Best Answer

It is good and natural to leave your kitty breath, By my Glaciologist instructions ,... But the dress and how you present yourself is up to the woman, Teasing leads into pleasing to the person of her choosing.!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

For us, whenever Cheryl neglects to wear panties it is more a tease. The more Cheryl is aware she has been looked at.................. The hornier she becomes.

Best Answer

Not always, it may just arouse her tremendously to be an exhibitionist. She may use it as a way to become aroused and then really, really please her partner when they are behind closed doors.

Best Answer

But if she is using it as a way to really, really please her partner, isn't that asking for it from him ? But you are dead on right about it arousing her, especially if she is an exhibitionist : )

Best Answer

There are many reasons why a girl wears no knickers. In my case I will list them.
1 Comfort. (Knickers are horrible)
2 Much easier to pee, especially in public places.
3 Exhibitionism. (I admit to being an exhibitionist)
4 Ease of having sex quickly.
5 Sheer fun of being different

Best Answer

No, it just mean she want to see and feel men want her,<br />
maybe she just want to tease men and feel that men want to have sex with her.<br />
Not mean she just want to have sex with any men.<br />
She want to feel wanted

Best Answer

Well, it could mean she just got ****** so well she forgot where she put them...or, it could mean she forgot to do her laundry and didn't have any to wear, or it could mean her ***** is so hot she just had to get some air on it, or it could mean she wants me to suck her off...who knows what she wants, does she???

Best Answer

perhaps it is too hot,and she wants fresh air to cool her ***

Best Answer

Maybe she's really busy and laundry was last on her list

Best Answer

LOL ! I guess busy or lazy ladies don't have a clue what they are getting into by staying out of their panties : )

Best Answer

Maybe she just likes fresh air.

Best Answer

i would surmise she was...but i think there might be some females that think teasing will not lead to more, but....

Best Answer

Just letting it BREATHE...ummm, I do love it and would bust a nut or two in her if she needed sex

Best Answer