you no if he only likes you as a friend but he knows you like him more honestly what is he thinking your thinking
dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 9 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't think there are many men who can tell straight away, especially ones who are not very upfront and confident and even then a lot of the confident ones will "have a go" with out really knowing. <br />
The easiest way is for a woman to tell him and pay him compliments. There is a lot to be said for polishing a man's ego...even if he doesn't know she likes him he's more likely to say something after he's had a bit of a boost

Best Answer

He sends out a signal and sees if she responds to it.

Best Answer

Look.i have been a male .straight.for 37 years and i will tell you that men are stupid on all things and NO they dont know you like them.

Best Answer

No women don't show it in anyway. Hence the "how can I get him to notice me" thing. To which the answer is "He's already noticed you and you've behaving like all the other women; i.e showing no signs of interest".

Best Answer

Usually women are a lot better at telling than guys..

Best Answer