crazyinlove88 crazyinlove88 26-30, F 23 Answers Aug 22, 2008

Well as a man that just got out of an affair, I can say that it can hurt. This depends on how much respect and caring there was between you and that person. I was with her for about a year and we both developed strong feelings for each other. The lovemaking was excellent and noticed i said LOVEMAKING. We didnt just have sex, well maybe in the beginning. But our thing developed wayfurther than i could have imagined. Now I am in a relationship so I was the cheater. She understood this and because we could never be a couple dated other people which was fine. The hurt came when I could no longer see her because she wants to give her new found relationship a chance. The part that hurt was not the new guy but the fact that she really didnt tell me anything. She just sort of faded out of the picture. I felt that if either of us had to change we would tell the other person because of the repect and caring we had for each other. I guess the tables were turned on me. But yes it can hurt.

Best Answer

I totally think the women hurt more. Guys seem to just move on to the next. Women seem to become much more emotionally involved than men. I dont know how it is for most women but for me I am not sexually attracted to a man unless I am emotionally involved as well. And that is when you are vulnerable to get hurt.

Best Answer

I think men and women hurt equally. I think there are factoras involed other than the sex of the parties... For example 1) How much did each person value the relationship? 2) What was each person gaining from the affair? 3) Did his wife find out about the affair and perform a Bobbit on a certain part of his anatomy.( If this is the case then he is certainly hurting more than the woman.) 4) Who ended the affair and why? Just My Opinion.

Best Answer

A lot of the time, men hurt more then what they care to admit.

Best Answer

in my opinion and experiences, women have hurt more than men have. the men have had no trouble moving on, fonding someone new. that is, if they didn't already have a replacement in the wings anyway.

Best Answer

Men are trained from a young age to never show their emotions. I think we all hurt equally the same but men simply can't express it the same way.

Best Answer

No. They don't. They like variety, and they will say/do whatever it takes to conquer, and then they get pretty bored and move on. And women are starting to hurt less over it. I wish I had the ability to truly separate love and sex, but women react different after ******. The chemical releases tend to make us want to bond. I have thought I was in love with a hot lover, but really...I just missed the *******. So...THAT made me feel bad. I wasn't in love with him, or it would have taken longer than a week to move right along.

Best Answer

Men certainly do feel the pain of losing her. They just don't show it openly. I know and have been there myself. However it does vary among men and the relationship or to what degree they were in that relationship. Certainly guys just out for the sex may not care so much as the man who was in love with the other women.

Best Answer

Sometimes.

Best Answer

Yes but men won't show it.

Best Answer

Both suffer Women show it more. Men try to show a sort of bravado and pretent not to be affected. Some never forget staying silent about the affair for the rest of their lives even though they have a new partner.Some men a very possessive and become violent or wont accept it could be all over. That can lead to violence and abuse situations

Its no alway easy to quickly fall in love again Can take years

Best Answer

It really depends on the man. When you get a real man who is actually deeply involved in a relationship, I think it hurts those type of men more than it does most women. Women cry and bemoan the relationships end openly and to just about everyone who will listen. It's a cleansing experience. But men bottle it up. I have seen that tear guys apart though. I think women are just better at handling emotions because they are used to it. Men aren't, and when you have feelings like that and you don't know how to deal with them it can be dangerous.

Best Answer

They may it depends on the girls....the may begin too like her and have too go away or if they are mature they can carry out the affair like 2 adults.

It just depends.

Best Answer

I'm seeing a guy who has a long term partner,not something I'm proud of.

He's helped me through a hard time and our affair has been going on for 8 months,ive known him 40 years.

I only see him once every 3 weeks for sex but we talk for hours or text each day.

Ive have stupidly fallen in love with him he makes me laugh,he's caring and worries about me.Hes made me feel good about myself.

Do people who have affairs talk to their lover for hours a day?ive talked to him more than my ex and with him 25 years.

Best Answer

I don't know what people having affairs do. My lover and I text every single day. We have not missed a day since we started. We rarely can coordinate to talk on the phone but when we have, it's been for 2 hours. I don't know what I'm doing honestly.

Best Answer

I am having an affair. I am married, he is single. We both are very aware of the situation. Even though we are becoming good friends our relationship is based on sex. We agreed we will tell each other when we need to move on. I am always afraid he is going to move on before I am ready. Hmmm. But he always insists I tell him if I am over it. Maybe we are in the same boat.

Best Answer