you well enough because he was going through a hard time, that you deserve better and that he wants to start over again with you because he feels horrible about how he was during the relationship, how do you react? Do you give him a second chance?
awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 12 Answers Dec 30, 2011

did you ask him if he asked out another person in that one day and they rejected him?

Best Answer

lol - that is such a real possibility, and watch his face when you ask - lol He will give himself away in some way, when you ask.

Best Answer

Only one. If it happens again that means it's a pattern of behavior he has , and you should run the other way, I got sucked in with a guy like this, wanted to show him love was a good thing and that he was lovable....but it has turned into a circus of one breaking up and then making up - he's a drama king. You don't need that in your life. Trust me - no matter what his story is, you can't save him from himself. He's his own worst enemy and you have better things to do than to become involved with his own self-fulfilling unhealthy prophecy. He will only say anything is his fault if he is trying to manipulate you into coming back, then once you're back, he will think he is 'all that and a bag of chjips' and treat you badly and break-up with you - round and round it goes, and where it stops? That's up to you.

Best Answer

depends...what are the stages of grief? denial, anger, negotiation, anger, depression and acceptance?<br />
if you're still at the denial stage, maybe you could pretend it was just a momentary lapse of judgement on his part. but only if you'd been wishing he'd change his mind. and only if you're sure he wouldn't view it as a free pass to **** up again.

Best Answer

Kind of depends on what he did, how long he did it, and how many "chances" he's had before. <br />
There are men out there that beat the heck out of their wives just to fall to their knees in tears and beg her forgiveness. Then, a few weeks later, they repeat the cycle. <br />
Not knowing the guy in question, it's hard to say. I would have to be convinced that he was experiencing true remorse. If so, then I'd have to see some real change before I became "his" again.<br />
You also have to wonder....does his behavior mean that he is always going to treat you like crud when his life isn't going smoothly?

Best Answer

Male tears are poison-stay away...

Best Answer

After a long heart to heart with him to find out what he intends to do to prevent himself from acting the way he did last time. He'd have to have some concrete self-improvement actions in mind before I would continue the relationship. But if he did I would continue the relationship, and support him any way I could, and ask myself if I need to change a little as well.

Best Answer

i would be hesitant. in my opinion expect the same treatment/person they were this time at some point and ask yourself if you would want to be with that again.

Best Answer