I'm wondering if people's perception of 'fake' behavior is similar
weissherz weissherz 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Health

Instinct never lets me down. Fake people often try to impress...impressive people have no need to brag.

Best Answer

Someone who is two faced and acts differently according to who they are with.

Someone who is manipulative according to their own gain, who is shallow and selfish and never keeps to their word.

Best Answer

I have this family member that talks so much trash to people, calling them 'honey', 'baby', 'sweetheart'. Oozes compliments on everyone, then immediately talks bad about them when out of earshot, or will start laughing about how they complimented the person's hair and it really looks horrible. I know if they do it to others they do it to me behind my back. It makes me sick, people think they're such a sweet, nice person when really they're fake & phony!

Best Answer

Goodness, I am wondering if you and I know the same person right now.

Best Answer

for me it's when the mannerisms and facial expressions are not consistent with the words coming out of a person's mouth. Also when the stories change depending on who's listening.

Best Answer

Walking in a store I accidentally bumped into someone. Startled, I turned around and caught the lady before she hit the floor. After I stood her back up I realized she was not who she seem to be. She was not a fashion model as she portrayed herself to be. She was only a mannequin.

Best Answer

you can tell afake person as they have a hard time to stare you in the eyes, and are always moving their feet kicking leaves or snow and really not LISTENING to you, I do not like those individuals at all!

Best Answer

In general, every one you deal with in your everyday life is FAKE. Period. No exceptions ( unless you live in a monastery and there are lot of monks around you).

Best Answer

you saying that a guy who looks despondent because he just lost his job is faking it? or a mother who lost her child in an accident is faking her grief? i have seen religious ppl who are not so dedicated to religion as they should be

Best Answer

you beat me there.

Best Answer