oscarrr2 oscarrr2 46-50, M 21 Answers Apr 25, 2012

You must be drunker than a one legged cat burying a turtle in a frozen lake, Lordy, I tell you what!

Best Answer

Lovely turn of phrase

Best Answer

Why should I leave?

Best Answer

I did not flag you, but you are racist against rednecks. Let me make it clear that they are not the same thing as trolls and racists. They are people identified by the color of their skin and social status, and the are the last ethic group that you can get away with degrading in polite society. That does not make it right.

Best Answer

Firstly rednecks are not an ethnic group nor are the identified by the colour of their skin now go away & eat some roadkill or play your banjo

Best Answer

Redneck is a historically derogatory slang term used in reference to poor, uneducated white farmers, especially from the southern United States.[1][2] It is similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Georgia and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[3] and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).[4][5][6]
In recent decades, the term has expanded its meaning to refer to bigoted, loutish reactionaries who are opposed to modern ways,[7] and has often been used to attack Southern conservatives and racists.[8] At the same time, some Southern whites have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier

Best Answer

If you don't like the banjo, you're really missing out on some good music!

Best Answer

Your second reply seems to invalidate your first reply. Apparently, they are people identified by the color of their skin and by their social status. And it seems, they are the last group anyone can speak poorly of and get away with.

Best Answer

Who would have guessed?

Best Answer

Now how do you propose to enforce your cut-n-paste geographical edict?

Best Answer

I'm of European decent, Italian and Swamp Yankee basically that makes me a N/E REDNECK
so let their be alone and exist as you will in this world.

Best Answer

Swamp Yankee. I love it. I should have guessed, given that there are swamps everywhere. Still, never heard of them before today. Thanks for the sweet vocabulary upgrade.

Best Answer

And just what did this redneck do to ruffle your feathers?

Are you even sure what a redneck really is...

Best Answer

Wouldn't that be nice...

Best Answer

Racists? Is Al Sharpton on EP?

Trolls? Can we find a way to talk about John Kerry's wife with a little more respect? (I know she's not the prettiest woman and has a pretty sour personality, but she must have some redeeming qualities. You don't think he married her for her money do you?)

Rednecks? What's wrong with Jeff Foxworthy?

Best Answer

That would leave about a dozen of you to have the same basic conversations every day.

Best Answer

We have a few passport issues to sort out, but we're aiming for the week of May 7th

Best Answer

Wouldnt it be a bit dull if that happened? ..everyone agreeing with each other all the time is what would be left.

Best Answer

If they all left, there'd be no one on EP to mock!

Best Answer

Dadgummit! Myrtle, it's one of them there elitists calling us red necks again! Seriously, why do you include red necks in that bunch?

Best Answer

Hey aren't you and Myrtle having your twins birthday and wedding anniversary Tuesday next? Bringin' my best moonshine

Best Answer

Much obliged, mam.

Best Answer

Getting rid of me aint gonna be easy

Best Answer

They are gonna hunt you down.

Best Answer

Never...But you gotta admit it they make things interesting sometimes...

Best Answer

I don't like everyone equally. ;)

Best Answer