When you're in a one man safety dinghy.

Best Answer

When nothing good's coming out of the relationship, no lessons learned and the impact is negative both ways. I would probably consider that very rare but, does happen :-)

Best Answer

well I feel like I'm learning things.. but I just don't relate to this person, we are OPPOSITES in so many ways. I don't really think I like them : but we keep talking anyways, and I'm running out of things to say. At the same time I think they are ridiculously funny and a part of me wants to like them. I am not sure if the stress is worth it though. and I'm at a point in my life where I am trying to find out who I am and be myself.

Best Answer

well it seems that a few lessons are being learnt here and the offer for more beckons. It'd be nice to know someone out of your repertoire , someone.. different. Also gives you a wider variety of friends or people to know. You can also tell that something inside you accepts and likes who they are :-)

Best Answer

Thank you man for the help. I know that's it's really just a challenge inside of me that they happen to bring out. . I guess I knew that from the start. It doesn't mean it's easy though : I tend to Conform to those I'm around, but I can't do that with this person, and so I'm having to be myself and stand up for that. Be original and act from my own feelings instead of being stuck in my head.

Best Answer

You're welcome. It's also nice to have someone who understands a different aspect of you. We all have different friends with whom we act different around. It's just what fits :-)

Best Answer

agreed : ) everyone is multifaceted

Best Answer

:-D

Best Answer

When the relationship is giving you more pain than enjoyment.

Best Answer

The first moment you realize you can't get along. That's the moment, it's over. You can't fix Arguments. They only get worse.

Best Answer

When the person you're with is a threat to your health or sanity

Best Answer

sometimes being mad makes you happier than how you originally were ;-)

Best Answer

lol ^ sadly this has been true for me as well.

Best Answer

When you are happier alone than you are when your with them

Best Answer

When you feel worse being around that person than you are alone- in any circumstance.<br />
(aka- being depressed alone= better off than being with said person)

Best Answer

When you find no happiness with who your with.

Best Answer

Most of the time

Best Answer

when the cons out weight the pros

Best Answer