azmaray azmaray 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Motherhood

When you can support it, and not have to turn to me to help! i.e. Welfare, food stamps etc.!

Best Answer

Noone is ever ready..there is no set time.. Children do not come with directions..But you will know and feel it in your heart...

Best Answer

That question is different for everyone. I had my first at 43 which seems perfect. I got to enjoy my life and do all the things I wanted to do. I was able to concentrate on my career and can now raise a child without financial worries. Because I didn't have the stresses early in life, I aged very well. I can now honestly say that I can enjoy raising my kids, something I would have had a hard time saying if I had them in my 20's.

Best Answer

Too late.

.And, to my amazement, i kept getting knocked up, I swear, when i used my husbands toothpaste.

Best Answer

For me it was when I became pregnant.

Best Answer

When your personal and religious life is stable, you are married, can afford the child, and know something about CPR, child development, discipline and education.

Best Answer

never!

Best Answer

Yes, have been for quite some time. Wish I could find that special someone who wants the same thing.

Best Answer

when time comes

Best Answer

when you can afford it when you love the one you want to have one with , before you cant anymore.

Best Answer

That depends!

My wife and I first had kids when she was 10 and I was 37 but it varies!

Best Answer

she was 10 what!!!!

Best Answer

Yeah we used to live in Saudi Arabia.......man, she was HOT in bed!!!

Best Answer

when I have a stable job and a saving to support the needs of my baby.

Best Answer

Whenever I'm married

Best Answer