Soossie Soossie 51-55, F 10 Answers Jun 9 in Community

Listening is an art where we allow the other space to air their views, and response accordingly without arguements

Best Answer

i dont argue

Best Answer

Good girl. :)

Best Answer

I am a firm believer in looking at the other side, trying to put myself in the other person's shoes.

Best Answer

That is so open minded. Perfect thanks.

Best Answer

You're welcome. Thanks for such a thoughtful question. It stands in contrast to the mindless ones we see too often.

Best Answer

:) i often think any argument is an opportunity to learn more, even if I am insistent sometimes.

Best Answer

I feel the same way. How can one be sure of a position if the other side hasn't been considered and given a fair hearing?

Best Answer

I try to be be open, usually just repeat myself louder amd louder, especially in religious discussions

Best Answer

Oh uh!!! I hate religious discussions. Never gets anywhere, just heats up the argument. Religion/atheism is something that is part of people's identity, and arguing about it, just would becuseless.

Best Answer

I usually want to hear their point of view too.

Best Answer

Very well approach. Thanks.

Best Answer

meh its not worth arguing. live and let live.

Best Answer

Kind of like being passive??

Best Answer

or avoidant. something like that.

Best Answer

Oh, ok. :)

Best Answer

1st 1

Best Answer

:) .?.??

Best Answer

Idon;t blindy quarrel

Best Answer

Oh!!! Wait until you get 70 years old and then you look back and you decide. :) life changes us. But it is so good that your are confident.

Best Answer

lol... I think they think that they know better cush of experiences?

Best Answer

I listen to what the other person says and I pick out specific parts of my argument that will rebut their argument, thus destroying them mwahahahah

Best Answer

You evil. Lol. Sorry I mwant muhahahaha

Best Answer

Why thank you c: You have an awesome evil laugh mwahahaha

Best Answer

You too. Hehehe.

Best Answer