tomara1 tomara1 51-55 9 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Religion

Holy tourettes.

Best Answer

lol..maybe faries are poking at you

Best Answer

it happens at church an worshipping GOD almigthy and with my pray time with GOD.

Best Answer

nope, just a random twitch<br />
or a poke from the person behind when the snoring became audible.<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

It can. In Kundalini Yoga we call these kriyas, but not every movement is a result of the Holy Spirit [Kundalini]. PM me...

Best Answer

No it means they've been taught how to do something, either by training or conditioning. It's quite easy to let yourself go when you know what's going to happen. It feels good too, and makes you think you're awfully special.

Best Answer

They are merely "touched." What a shame to ascribe hysteria to an invisible sky-friend.

Best Answer

WRONG

Best Answer

WHY?

Best Answer

I've had that feeling it is nice feeling I think it is your spirit uplifting from all the goodness from the prayers

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

I haven't yet seen anyone's body move involuntarily during prayer or worship. Unless you mean someone trembling because they were upset or excited about something.

Best Answer

You haven't seen anyone barking in the spirit or "laughing with the angels"? My childhood was full of these experiences.

Best Answer

No. I think it depends on what sort of church you attended. My grandmother attended a church that was pentecostal, and that sort of thing happened. I attended a different sort of worship service.

Best Answer

it happens daily only when praying and thanking god for his presence, and much more.

Best Answer

i have witness laughing in the spirit many times.OK

Best Answer

no that is not what i mean.

Best Answer