Brieks07 Brieks07 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 15, 2011

My antivirus quarantined it as spyware update : I've found that trend micro with firewall I D blocking does the trick . Spyware , addware , trojans , worms , searchbar , jackhammer , ( All get blocked or quaratined ) <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

Ok, was wondering if it as spyware. It's sure trying to get through on this computer! I've gotta try to get it blocked. Thanks for your answer.

Best Answer

nope your .............special.............................xx

Best Answer

lol...I must be =P

Best Answer

This was happening to me on USTREAM (example: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/party-pirate-102-1fm ) I was using a rather old version of firefox. AVG had installed a button-blocker, which I fiddled with for a few hours, with no success. I decided to upgrade my firefox, and viola! No more pixel.adsafeprotected.com freeze up!! When installing the new version, I did disable the blocker from AVG, and I'm not certain that the blocker was the problem, but now that it's working, I can go back to enjoying my favorite internet radio broadcast without the annoying 'white screen'.

Best Answer

I might be, but only for a split second, then the correct page pulls up.

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer