tommy2166 tommy2166 22-25, F 22 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I thought fat girls where being themselves..I thought it was the skinny ones that were killing themselves being someone else?

Best Answer

Good point, actually...

Best Answer

I don't know. They need to realize it's alright to be fat, and stop using rudeness as a defense mechanism.

Best Answer

They should be able to be themselves whenever they want. I have friends who are overweight and people always stare at them when we go out to eat. It's so rude and it's like my friends will have a burger and fries and the person staring will have a meal big enough to run the people out of business.<br />
And it doesn't stop there. They get picked on all the time over something they're totally insecure about. People will make fun of them while we're shopping and I've even been in a clothing store where the sales clerk came up to my friend and told her that they had nothing in "Her size". We left and I never went back to that store.

Best Answer

All the time. They may be fat but they are still people. People have their own identities and are therefore able to be themselves constantly.

Best Answer

when they become PHAT - pretty hot and tempting

Best Answer

lol that's nice

Best Answer

Yesterday!!!!!

Best Answer

U can be......whoever you want to be.<br />
As long you are flexible in your approach...........you are all good. People talk ...but they also talk when u are thin....so you gotta choose is the problem in us that we listen only the hurting comments and process it or think about all those beautiful comments we have got for other things.

Best Answer

anytime they want If they werent, we'd think there was something wrong ... be who you are and f anyone who judges you!

Best Answer

when they are alone with the refridgerator.

Best Answer

personally have no problem with big girls but the fact that some do not try to change some of the unhealthy ways about them is a bit much for me ... simple hygiene and a bit of self restraint and your golden in my book ... hell i hate the way those anorexic girls look ... need a bit of meat on my girls bones

Best Answer

When they're left sitting alone at the dance, and finally realize that their lifestyle is the problem, not other people.

Best Answer

Whenever they want. But the sad truth is our culture doesn't really appreciate overweight women. I think it's a lie that women have to be super skinny, lots of guys don't like that, but if a woman eats like crazy and is really thick, they arn't going to be as attractive to the opposite sex. It's not fair but i know lot of big girls who took control of their health and look amazing now. I know lots of big girls who are super fun to be around too. Their insecurity and not feeling like they can be themselves comes from inside!

Best Answer

adding on to what you are saying..who is not insecure besides a saint in this world. People are insecure about their height, color, age, looks, clothes, money, job, children everything...u name it and they have those insecurities and sometimes the tool people use is to talk about what you don't have over what they don't have.....

Best Answer

accept with weight you actually have the power to change it.

Best Answer

Every waking moment.

Best Answer

Whenever they want.

Best Answer