Mine is Pretty Woman. Tonight I realized why it intrigues me so. She always ends up with her prince and the entire fairy tale. Something I always wished for, but am realistic enough to know - just doesn't happen in real life.
LadyBronte LadyBronte 46-50, F 10 Answers Mar 8 in Movies & TV

I stopped to watch the start of Full Metal Jacket. The drill sergeant is hilarious!

Best Answer

Hollywood should have made it mandatory that R.Lee Ermey appears in every military movie ever made. Even go back and reedit the older ones.

Best Answer

when im channel surfing i always seem to find some movie i just have to stop and watch im like ok ill only watch a few minutes of it i end up watching 3 movies at a time

Best Answer

"Contact". My dad turned me onto astronomy when I was a child, just like Ellie, the lead character. Her father died, as mine did, before he knew how fully his influence had been on her passion for astronomy. I'm using his telescope now to see what he did.

Best Answer

That is quite a lovely answer.

Best Answer

oh brother where art thou never fails to make me laugh

Best Answer

Just Go With It; The Titanic; any of the old Pokemon movies; Jeff Who Lives At Home; Donnie Darko; etc.

Best Answer

Men in black I don't know I have watched bazillion of times

Best Answer

I usually always end up on 48 hours or another one of those murder mystery shows. I just hate the ones where you spend an hour watching just to find out the crime is still unsolved.

Best Answer

Anything with breasts.

Best Answer

Good movie.

Best Answer