RebornStar RebornStar 31-35, F 20 Answers Jul 15, 2012

Someone who is truly interested in me, is concerned about my needs and desires, in return, hope she is looking for the same, a man who is focused on her needs and desires. Along with that, someone that keeps me smiling, we can talk, openly communicate and yes, some physical attraction always needs to take place too but that is not the most important

Best Answer

Someone who I can have a genuine conversation with, like about serious things. Someone who I feel comfortable around and find easy to talk to (not intimidating or overly shy)

Best Answer

good 50 / 50 then, thats good.

Best Answer

Someone who makes me laugh

Best Answer

kindness, loyalty, good sense of humor

Best Answer

From a previous experience.. i got into the habit of observing how this person respect women and mainly his relationship with his mom and sisters ( if he had any) because thats how much respect he will give me. i dont mind if he would be tall, funny and appreciative :p

Best Answer

very good judgement...

Best Answer

Creativity, Imagination, Grounded, Intelligent, Understanding, Compassionate, Loves movies/poetry, Willing to talk about problems and work them out, adventurous, dry sense of humor.

Best Answer

exciting!

Best Answer

There are more but I am drawing a blank on them. I doubt I will ever find someone like that.

Best Answer

I hope you find this person

Best Answer

someone with an interesting character. someone who would love to travel the world with me. someone who would stay and experience the high ups and the deep downs of life with me. :)

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

I ADORE extra weight-I know this won't work for everyone.Smarts,curiosity,a nice smile and a cool outlook on life all matter as does a sense or humor.

Best Answer

ok, everyone has their thing.

Best Answer

Someone who is unlikely to brake my heart in the future... Made that mistake before

Best Answer

at such a tender young age! dont worrie, these things are put in our way to make us stronger!

Best Answer

sentience.

Best Answer

lol, that could mean any sentient animal, lol, just kiding, hehe

Best Answer

This question doen't belong in the Current Events section. In fact, it belongs with the 14 year olds on Facebook.

Best Answer

I think with 19 answers, this question is stands its ground.

Best Answer