Peter384 Peter384 41-45, M 9 Answers Aug 7, 2011

i dunno but i have gone insane hearing Silver Bells in a mall , its like a shrilly flute that makes me go haywire

Best Answer

Because so many of us do not get to celebrate Christmas and it is the most depressing time of year, especially driving around and seeing all the lights and knowing we may never experience it.

Best Answer

This is my favorite picture U choosed. Where there is sorrow, there is joy, where there is depression, there is hope. Pretend to be DEAD to take pure taste of LIFE.

Best Answer

Because Christmas is depressing. Its full of obligations, expectations, disappointments, irritations and tolerations. That's why we need to party when the whole thing is over.

Best Answer

when christmas comes t town is my faverite christmas song I LOVE singing coz I love singing! and it is abit sad but still a very good song from a very good movie - The pOLAR eXPRESS!!

Best Answer

Because around the holidays there are a lot of lonely depressed people...

Best Answer