I am an onion and garlic connoisseur... And that's just the ba<x>se. I like to keep my cabinet stocked with a variety of herbs, and I'm just now branching off into using fresh herbs too.

Best Answer

I like using spices when I cook

Best Answer

Spice Master, to salt my food is an insult

Best Answer

Love it!

Best Answer

*Mistress* bows

Best Answer

Spice, every time :)

Best Answer

I love to cook Indian food so spice all the way. Spices can be aromatic rather than hot so I like to think I can suit the food to even the most cautious palate.

Best Answer

I agree 100%, and I LOVE Indian food.

Best Answer

You are clearly a woman of taste and discernment :)

Best Answer

i don't do "bland" anything

Best Answer

I'm on your side...say 'no' to bland food. Even elderly people need the spice of life. Great movie for you: Like Water for Chocolate!

Best Answer

I always use herbs and spices. Alot of the food is depleted of nutrients anyway and adding some of the good things like herbs and spices not only makes food taste better but adds extra goodness too. <br />
But with saying that, if you get it wrong, it stuffs the meal right up!! There is a point of OVER DONE. I don't bother with salt but for use in boiling water. Old habbit I learnt when working as a cook!!

Best Answer

Chiles, chiles, and more chiles; ancho, chipotle, chipotle meco, guajillo, tepin, pablano, jalapeno, serrano, pasilla oaxaquena - all of them. I love mexican cooking and spices and people will lose their hands if they try seasoning my cooking.

Best Answer

I will add all spices called for in the recipe and let the guests adjust the rest.

Best Answer

I have food allergies so I don't fukk with any seasonings except salt and pepper and taco seasoning.

Best Answer

Depends on what it is. Usually I'll put a little italian seasoning salt on ground beef, cuz it smells really bad if you don't.

Best Answer

I would have the food ready before the guests arrive o_o

Best Answer

leave to my guests ! I like spice, but some don't... freedom.. lol

Best Answer

:( i cant cook to save my life

Best Answer