mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 16 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Marriage

Sad to say, but I think those words same as the words love and friends are just spoken by many without any real in depth thought as to their meanings.

Best Answer

No, they're mostly honest when the make that pledge. But like most people, they don't know what they're signing up for. <br />
I know most of you like to think you believe in unconditional love, maybe a couple of you do. But most of you have no clue as to what that even means to actually believe in it. There's nothing wrong with not having unconditional love, it's just up to you to know yourself, and if you're able to make that kind of commitment. If you're 24 and you've been dating someone for a year or two, believe me, you still don't know.

Best Answer

Is it better unhappy people that have fallen out of love stay married? Everyone starts out with good intentions however, life just happens.

Best Answer

Not everyone promises "for better or worse", I didn't

Best Answer

Lol...I would have been worried from the begining.

Best Answer

That is a very good question

Best Answer

Somethings just don't work out

Best Answer

they temporarily bought into the myth...<br />
then reality struck and they're Awakened! :)

Best Answer

It's just that the worse never got better! Lol :-)

Best Answer

They weren't lying they just changed their minds. Also, they probably went into it not taking that phrase very seriously, having not contemplated or imagined the 'worse'.

Best Answer

like politicians taking an oath of office that few ever keep, couples vow fidelity and often go astray.

Best Answer

Unlike the older people who were brought up to work things out and stay together, the younger folks just give up and run away from reality.

Best Answer

they dont know at the time whats the worst that can happen ( a Dr Pepper situation)

Best Answer