Zadara Zadara 41-45, F 17 Answers Apr 26, 2013 in Doing Good

Suggest that you take turns driving every other week.

Best Answer

lie and say your car is acting up, if they offer to drive you. then i wouldn't worry about it cause you could trade off, but if they ask you for money then you know they used you for the ride and lets be honest they weren't a friend in the first place.

Best Answer

Ask

Best Answer

I agree with all the comments written... I would just try to put it as nice as you can and express... "I hate to ask you this... But truth is funds are getting a little bit tight , and this is becoming a little burdensom and I need your assistance with gas " And ecspecially if ya drive far out of your way to get her ... I would say ... "I am so sorry but I am in such a tight boat financially that if ya can't help me with gas.. I can't afford to come help you get to work anymore... I am struggling to keep gas in my tank as it is... " .... <br />
That would be what I would do.... and honestly if something so minor destorys your friendship... I agree with what some of the others have said... then they were using you to begin with and honestly was not a real friend worth having... Sometimes it's hard to stick up for ourselves and not allow people to take advantage of our nice sincere compassionate hearts to help people... I am and have been guilty of that too... Hugs! Hope ya are able to address the matter...

Best Answer

not a very good friendship if you can't talk about that...so talk about it...they may be ashamed for not realizing their faux pax but it perhaps they need to learn common courtesy

Best Answer

In most cases, it requires some payback. Thtats the way of people!

Best Answer

*** grass or gas no one rides for free and he/she makes the same money as u so why would u subsidise his lifestyle

Best Answer

just say i'm short this wk.next wk say the same.

Best Answer

destroy the 'friendship' seriously you are being used

Best Answer

It depends on if you're going out of your way to pick them up. If they're on the way or from your house, and you offered to drive them, you're not spending any more than you would be without driving them.

Best Answer

Be honest with them. tell them you can't afford to pay for all the gas and ask them if they could split the cost with you. If they can't see that you're right and get pissed at you, then they aren't worth the bother of caring whether or not they are mad at you.

Best Answer

Take public transport to work.

Best Answer

If you are the only person driving her you need to ask her for gas money, about half for the trips to and from work. A true friend wouldn't get mad over that but then again a friend would offer some money each pay day to get a ride back & forth.

Best Answer

ask

Best Answer