I've never been a big fan of sugar coating anything. Direct approach for me.

Best Answer

I'm very blunt & direct. I never beat around the bush.

Best Answer

I have a mild case of asperger's syndrome, needless to say this results in an overly direct approach. I do know romance is best if it is done slowly.

Best Answer

It depends on who I'm dealing with. If I'm intimidated by the person I'll beat around the bush. If not, I'm pretty direct.

Best Answer

i do beat around the bush and that is something i'm working on right now,its hard for me to be direct with people outside of my family,its part of the reason i don't get respected at work,i'm changing that

Best Answer

Depends on what the case calls for

Best Answer

I don't see you as beating around too much

Best Answer

I prefer not to

Best Answer

I have a bad habit of saying what I think for better or worse,usaully only after awhile do I fully relize what I said implies. I was once told I have the tact of a hand grenade.

Best Answer

Its not what I say, it's how I say it sometimes.

Best Answer

I always prefer directness. I'm a big girl, I can handle the truth. People who beat around the bust irritate me. Just say what you mean!

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Direct....always

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I almost always prefer the direct approach, however I will beat around the bush with someone who prefers that IF I care about them enough to do so lol. I have people in my life who are uncomfortable with directness and therefore... I resort to beating around the darn bush from time to time. I hate it.

Best Answer

I figured you for the direct approach ..
...always

Best Answer