sexybillybob sexybillybob 31-35, M 19 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Hobbies

Children learn from how they are treated. They lost respect for adults when the adults lost respect for them. Funny, we look into the mirror and fail to see ourselves.

Best Answer

When idiot parents wanted to be their friends and NOT their parents.

Best Answer

when the adults stopped deserving it.

Best Answer

indeed. and the kindest behavior one should express in order to survive in this ****** world is rudeness. But No fists. We don't need more violence. But a well deserved **** off from time to time even when addressed to elders. Never harmed anyone.

ps...I can't believe I am talking like the spankers, although on behalf of rudeness. But Even though I am not rude to everyone. Some people's behavior is begging for it.

Best Answer

I agree actually. Its actually appropriate sometimes.

Best Answer

i have looked in on some movies lately that show interaction between parents and children and am appalled at what i see. it seems to be that all the answers here have validity. i just found, buried in my brain, a mental note that the situation started going downhill about the time Dr. Spock's writing became popular. His writings caused many parents to abandon discipline and lean more toward "understanding." I'm not advocating harsh discipline, but teaching them to be responsible for their actions. that's how one would show respect for his children and for his responsibility toward them, in my not-so-humble opinion.

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

Tuesday at 2:43.

Best Answer

When the Government started telling everyone how to raise them . <br />
They've done a botched job so far .

Best Answer

As soon as parents allow it

Best Answer

When parents became selfish and unable to be self sacrificing.

Best Answer

do you mean since the beginning of time? right on.

Best Answer

Probably around the same time it become against the rules for child care centers to tell the children no and wait your turn. Teaching them its all about them its not good

Best Answer