Cryobaby Cryobaby 56-60, F 10 Answers Jun 3, 2011

when texting was born ppl came up with new ways 2 be stupider with their phones...see above demonstration

Best Answer

When people started to communicate in 'textspeak' instead of a real language.

Best Answer

schools stopped teaching it in the 80's. it's pretty pathetic.

Best Answer

2day.

Best Answer

Ohhh Laughing Out Loud!!! :p

Best Answer

Never. You may perceive that spelling, punctuation, and grammar are no longer important, but to anyone who enjoys reading or writing, (something I suspect everyone on this site does, by the way), these are skills necessary to clearly and concisely communicate one's ideas. Humans tend to follow whatever trend is in vogue, whether it dehumanizes them or not. For instance, the use of the number 2 in place of the word to, too, or two (though the latter is acceptable). This leads to the obvious, most people I read on blogs across the Internet have no idea how to use to versus too, or then versus than. It has become epidemic, and like some contagious form of stupidity, it is making our once great nation the laughing stock of the world. Youth of today sit back, laugh and criticize the older generations, despite the fact they cannot properly communicate two sentences sequentially. A nation of idiots incapable of understanding those who manipulate them by simply using English as a means to baffle and confuse - (read lie to the people and abuse their authority). More than enough said, I think.

Best Answer

When texting and driving became acceptable !!!<br />
I donĀ“t know the exact date but it sure was a sad day.

Best Answer