When people realized they could use the word to create guilt in people's minds and thus manipulate them. Hence "the race card", etc.

Best Answer

Race--Human<br />
Black--COLOR<br />
WHITE--COLOR<br />
Ethnic groups: African Caucasian<br />
If you knew what the term racist meant you would not have asked this childish question. If you are a hateful towards another ethnic group you would not be "friends" with anyone in that group. For the person who said whites are not racist he needs to pull a few newspaper articles and read about the hate crimes being performed by whites including the most recent Marines urinating on the Afghan dead. Whites are the most hateful ethnic group on this planet and they think they own it all and are "superior" but in reality they are weak, fearful, and cowardly which is why they use terrorism and gang up to seem powerful.

Best Answer

I found your answer both intriguing and a little agressive.
Actually our species is human. You say "whites" like all white people are the same and you havent looked past the colour of thier skin to assume you know them. There is so much hate in this world because people are grouped together and assumed to be the same becaus eof their heritage. I dont mean to insult you but you but saying "whites" are hateful is the same as saying "indians" are all corner-shop owners and "blacks" are all aggresive rappers and so on. My point was that racisms and extremism go both ways...

Best Answer

Race isn't a dirty word in my opinion. And you're only racist when you think that your race is better than another race. This doesn't just go for blacks and whites. Think of the way hitler thought, how he thought Jews were so inferior they didn't deserve to live. That's extreme racism right there.

Best Answer

To me race isn't even an issue. I'm an Irish and Nigerian who grew up in a predominately hispanic neighborhood so the color of some ones skin is just that. I think the real racists are the closet ones who get offended by racial jokes ba<x>sed on stereo types..

Best Answer

IT IS OK TO KNOW THEY ARE DIFFRANT BUT HOW ARE THEY DIFFRANT ... I DONT THINK YOU ARE RACEST UNLESS YOU THINK LESS OF THEM BECAUSE OF THERE SKIN COLOR

Best Answer

thats precisely what im trying to say :)
we have become so afraid of being accused of discrimination we forget that you dont have to be the same to be equal.

Best Answer

Political correctness, pretty soon, will be in such a mess that ethnics won't be able to hold a sensible conversation for fear of choosing a 'wron' word. And it will get so bad and in such a mess that the only way willl be to seperate them. Do you see where this is going? :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

depends on how fast you're driving....

Best Answer