Go to Opal Tometi's website. She's the founder of BLM.
http://blacklivesmatter.com/

Best Answer

and yet when a terrorist decides to kill as many people as possible and claim that their lives are worthless, people support it. it's not just America dude. **** like this has need going on as long as human history.

Best Answer

I never said it's only America, but it's MAINLY them. who supports terrorism?

Best Answer

there's plenty of idiots out there. how else could groups like ISIS stay funded and get new recruits?

Best Answer

oh that, yeah, that's true. but they're doing it behind our backs. it's like scientists creating a virus so they could sell us the medicine to the illness. We are being controlled and manipulated in every way.

Best Answer

I wouldn't quite call it the same thing here. there are choices. limited choices, sure, but choices.

Best Answer

but they are getting more limited every day...

Best Answer

just means something big has to happen to change all that. only problem is finding enough people who are willing and able to do so.

Best Answer

I thought about gathering people to idk... make a change or something, but the truth is it would cause more conflicts

Best Answer

depends on how you go about it. violence breeds violence. hatred breeds hatred. but kindness breeds change.

Best Answer

oh, and to extend upon my point, look at history compared to current events. Hitler picked a fight, war began. people protested against racism, got beat up, tortured, thrown in jail, but somehow it still worked. the world of racists had begun to fade. it wasn't until the media startedgoing on about it that it started all over again. people rioted, but that just made it worse. having a big stick is good to defend with, but it's the few who fight without one that really change the world.

Best Answer

it's something to think about... it would be a lot of work and idk how to get people to listen, then communicate

Best Answer

me neither. hey, ovody said it would be easy, right?

Best Answer

nobody..... damn autocorrect.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer