Or just denying who u really are?
IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 5 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

Hmmmm I cannot really say. I was aware of finding other girls attractive but went out with boys. I was pretty wild and did things I now regret. At school I was The Wierd Kid anyhow but when I changed schools at 16 I settled down, seemed to fit in and people either didn't know or care. There were quite a few of the other girls who felt like me and it was no biggie. That was when I accepted that this is the way I am.

Best Answer

I knew a long time ago. Like when I was around 13. But I kept pushing it away and trying to deny it. I dated 2 girls when I was in High School. The gay kids got picked on and made fun of, so I pushed it away. After that I was never with a girl again. I just decided I didn't care what people thought.

Best Answer

I've always been attracted to women. I had sex with men out of curiosity. Curiosity doesn't always lead to good things.

Best Answer

I knew after I came to grips with it at age 27. Am not in relationship.However, I fell in love w opposite gender person; I'm just not attracted to his gender in general. He's different, and I see that it is so wonderful that he exists.

Best Answer