God, Jesus
Cynic4Life Cynic4Life 31-35, F 19 Answers Mar 9, 2012

I was eight years old and babtised. I remember it clearly till this day , I'm 67.

Best Answer

No drugs hookers alcohal or religion problems here ive never even smoked pot.

Best Answer

Excuse me but pot is hardly a deterient from God. You are not experienced and therefore you don't know , but pot has been a blessing from God fo me.

Best Answer

Even if it is for medical reasons, I can't really feel pot (which can also be an abused drug) is a blessing...

Best Answer

You sound blessed right now really.

Best Answer

At 15 years old

Best Answer

I was 5 years old and living in Alaska when the big Alaskan earthquake hit on Good Friday. We just got back from Mass. I pretty much was a firm believer after that. Since then he has protected me from the Riots, fires, and mudslides in California, the tornadoes in the mid west, and now the hurricanes on the beach here in Southern Florida. Just don't ask me if I have a "Personal relationship with Jesus Christ". I will always answer, "Yes, and it's personal".

Best Answer

Well, God is great and great at proving His power. Noone can survive all that craziness (glad for you, by the way) on their own!

Best Answer

Tomorrow

Best Answer

I hope so...

Best Answer

Ages ago, several times. He neither of them came in.

Best Answer

Huh? If you mean they haven't shown themselves to you that is because you aren't trying to see them...

Best Answer

Like Santa?

Best Answer

When I was 12. But I booted God out when I was 34. I retained the teachings of Jesus however (while at the same time discarding the obvious changes and additions put there at Constantine's order (and then more later). Jesus is not my messiah, but is a good friend. He never died on a cross, as anyone who understands his message knows. He does not worry about whether you will join him - whoever you are. He knows, as I know, and many others know, that you will join us when you choose to. the kingdom of heaven is within - it is HERE, NOW. (at hand)

Best Answer

You may as well boot Jesus out, too. What is the point to boot God out and still believe in Jesus when God taught Jesus everything Jesus believed? Being blunt: that is some backwards s***.
Not to mention disrespectful. Who are YOU to 'boot' God 'out'?? Watch your mouth because God will punish it. He made you and not other way around.
And Jesus did die on a cross for you. And he is our best (incl. God too) friend, but he is also our Savior. You need to respect that instead of twisting the Bible, God and Jesus into how you want them to be. Get over yourself because punishment for blasphemy is real as Hell is real. Bigger things at play than you.

Best Answer

You cannot force me to use fear against myself because I no longer live in fear. Jesus said, "Fear not", so I don't.

Best Answer

I did when I was in my late teens... But when I got "confirmed" as a member of His church, and I didn't feel a thing, I wondered if there was something wrong; and then when I moved away from home to a university town and felt the coldness of the clergy in the cathedral, I KNEW that there was something wrong.<br />
So I resolved to look around for a more "real" relationship with "God"... and after sampling several religions and philosophies I found the niche that I felt was the truth I craved... an Ascension School! By that time it was 2003...

Best Answer

I need to read up on Ascension, to be honest. But also when people disillusion you in church, don't let that effect your walk with God and Jesus and your reading the Bible. Because when people do that it is basically blaming God for how people are and as if God condones that kind of behavior.
For ex., when you experienced the clergy's coldness I am sure God didn't like their cold shoulder either.

Best Answer

Yawn, I have more interest in my coffee table than I do in religious hokum

Best Answer

Why are you even replying to this subject if you don't believe like everyone else on here? That is dum and pompous spite.
Now go sit at the coffee table made from the wood that is from the trees God made.
Unlearned fool.

Best Answer

It was the exact same moment I accepted Visa and MasterCard into my wallet...

Best Answer

(eyeroll)...

Best Answer

lol....

Best Answer

i cannot for i have accepted Athe, but i told myself i would dispel my biases to re-look into life.

Best Answer

When the church bribed me with cake and pie.

Best Answer

Who ?

Best Answer

Who are you?
Trillions upon trillions of people since the beginning of human life know God &amp; Jesus, but only your small circle of family/friends/acquaintances know you.
So whatever with the poor show of sarcasm.

Best Answer

Never !

Best Answer

On the one hand if you are being real and honest: Well, I hope you do soon, because Hell is not a fairytale. You can't tell with all the bad stuff going down in this world?? Learn about them, accept them and their purpose and go to them in faith before it is too late.
On the other hand, if you are being are trying to be funny and sarcastic: your soul is f***ed.

Best Answer

When I had extreme constipation.

Best Answer