PureInsanity275 PureInsanity275 18-21, M 6 Answers May 25, 2013 in Hobbies

The last thing would have to have been, when I went to Macau and bungee jumped off the Macau Tower.

Best Answer

Awesome, isnt that thing insanely high?

Best Answer

Oh yeah, like 233 metres thereabouts....

Best Answer

Nice, ive always wanted to go bungee jumping.
Also nice to see someone use metres here ;)

Best Answer

Haha, I was just about to convert it to feet.... The American ways of measurement are just weird.

Best Answer

Yeah i just cant handle them :) i always forget how many feet go into a metre

Best Answer

When I was flying home from testing for my pilot's license and I broke the yoke(basically the plane's steering wheel).I had to fly all of the way home. I attempted to make a landing from the left seat holding what was left of the yolk and had to.pull out at the last minute for a go around. While flying the pattern to go for a second attempt I had to unbuckle and switch to the right seat (while flying the plane at low altitude in the airport pattern). And then proceeded to make my first ever right seat landing (so I had to completely switch which hand I used for the throttle/flaps/carbheat and with the other I flew the plane). It was crazy!

Best Answer

Sick! You missed the first landing? That must have been one hell of a kick :) the best ones are unintentional ;)

Best Answer

Yeah, and of course it had to be the day I got my license!

Best Answer

HEhe those situations always come at a bad time.
Was it revoked right away? ;)

Best Answer

Nope, you wouldn't believe some of the **** people have done and kept their licenses but this wouldn't even have been a blip on the FAAs radar. I got the plane on the ground safely, nobody was hurt, I wasn't under the influence and it is perfectly legal to fly from the right seat (even though the left seat is designated the pilot's seat in all side by side fixed wing aircraft [because that is where the ignitiand{just like a car, insert key to start} is and all of the gauges are positioned on that side]) I just never had before. Its kinda like if you were to take all of the keys your right hand uses on the keyboard and put them on the left side and vise versa. All the buttons do the same thing its just trying to train the opposite hand to use them.

Best Answer

Ignition*

Best Answer

Haha thats a great story. I would have loved to see the face of a mechanic when you told him you broke the steering wheel, yoke was it?,

Best Answer