mepisces mepisces 56-60, M 20 Answers Sep 28, 2011

I have to say that the most alone I have ever been was in 1991 when my mother died, I didn't know my dad well and was honestly afraid of him. I went to live with him, and was scared and though I had my older sister I was emotionally alone, I had lost the only person who had always always been there for me. I was just a little girl, 6 years old when she died. Took me 20 years to fully mourn her.

Best Answer

There was a time I remember last year. I don't remember the specific details, but I know my relationship had fallen through, my friends were distant, my family far away, there was nobody I could turn to. It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. I knew everyone was asleep and I the only person I knew wouldn't be mad at me for calling at that hour was my mate who'd recently had his phone stolen and hadn't replaced it yet. I sat there and just felt like I was worthless and insignificant. So alone. It was worse than any physical pain I've ever felt.

Best Answer

I feel most alone all the time, I could be in a room full of people and still feel alone, but I guess that's all part of depression. Then I don't tend to let many people in (to my wee world), I like to have a certain detachment from everyone that way I don't get hurt.

Best Answer

When I walked out of Divorce court, and been alone ever since.

Best Answer

Probably in my mid-20s when I wasn't dating anyone special, living alone, and family was 2,000 miles away. Lots of drinking and cutting.

Best Answer

I was impoverished and alone in a foreign country and could not return to my home country or my new country of residence as my visa had expired. I managed to beg enough money to get passage on a ferry (took over 2 weeks living on the streets) I hitched across 2 other countries to get to my embarkation point then spent 16 hours on a ferry foraging for drink and food left on tables in the restaurant and bar on the boat. The ferry took me to another country where after 3 weeks of living on the streets there I got a temp job for a week which earned me enough money to get back to my new country of residence. It was a gamble that I could blag my way through customs but i had to try. I was very isolated and very alone for this whole period and the light at the end of the tunnel was very dim and could be extinguished at any time. - I made it thru the tunnel - managed to resettle in England and married an english woman less than ayear later (I had been dating her before I vanished from everybody's radar for 6 months) The tale of how my misfortunate adventure came to pass is enough to fill a book. All I will say was it involved a job opportunity that crashed and burned followed by a blur of drugs and alcohol leading to destitution and isolation before i managed to gather enough of my scruples together to drag myself out of the mire. Nobody, No money, No home, No country and I almost lost myself in the bargain it doesnt get much lonelier than that.

Best Answer

ummm, always...i cant evrn say when i felt the most loved....

Best Answer

I have to say that I feel the most alone when my depression is getting the better of me.

Best Answer

during my current depressed episode, after my girlfriend left me. I had family and friends all around, but still felt so alone because she was the one I needed to be there for me.

Best Answer

when there's no one else around

Best Answer

when i'm doing the crossword.

Best Answer

vats cuz ur 2 fik 2 get v clus

Best Answer

Well... when I first realized that I was adopted. Sure, my parents told me often, but it hadn't really hit me until I was about 9. I realized I was truly alone.

Best Answer

Not being able to sleep because the sound of my family did not fill the background - it was the most quiet I'd ever heard - so quiet it scared me - so bad I did not move to even turn on the light and chase away the darkness because I could not decide if the bleak black was any better than seeing they weren't there

Best Answer

I don't really care - some of my happiest memories are from when I was on my own. I love being with friends, but sometimes I just want to be left by myself, do my own stuff, walk my own walks. It gives you a chance to breathe.

Best Answer

When I lived with a group of people who were are all talented musicians and very extroverted ( and with a bit of ego ) I am a poet, so I never said anything ( not that I could get a word in )<br />
I finally got the courage to ask one of them, who I respected as an artist, to read one of my poems. He never did, and never asked me about it. I felt very alone by then, and eacn night when thay all gathered outside to play their intruments and sing, I went inside and wrote. I don't think they never noticed when I was there or not.

Best Answer

After he went away,every time i felt that..today also i feel that even among the thousand of people,i feel lonely..i am waiting till you come again with your love

Best Answer

When my wife left me 7 years ago, after 26 years together, 6 weeks after we moved to France after living in the Far East

Best Answer

an ex of mine died in a car accident, and because we werent friends and i was feeling pretty awful. i skipped out on the funeral and then all of my friends were mad at me. i remember sitting on the porch in the snow just feeling so miserable... <br />
that only lasted like...one night though lol.

Best Answer

sad story, im sorry!

Best Answer

no worries! its in the past :)

Best Answer