mepisces mepisces 56-60, M 20 Answers Sep 28, 2011

I have to say that the most alone I have ever been was in 1991 when my mother died, I didn't know my dad well and was honestly afraid of him. I went to live with him, and was scared and though I had my older sister I was emotionally alone, I had lost the only person who had always always been there for me. I was just a little girl, 6 years old when she died. Took me 20 years to fully mourn her.

Best Answer

There was a time I remember last year. I don't remember the specific details, but I know my relationship had fallen through, my friends were distant, my family far away, there was nobody I could turn to. It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. I knew everyone was asleep and I the only person I knew wouldn't be mad at me for calling at that hour was my mate who'd recently had his phone stolen and hadn't replaced it yet. I sat there and just felt like I was worthless and insignificant. So alone. It was worse than any physical pain I've ever felt.

Best Answer

I feel most alone all the time, I could be in a room full of people and still feel alone, but I guess that's all part of depression. Then I don't tend to let many people in (to my wee world), I like to have a certain detachment from everyone that way I don't get hurt.

Best Answer

When I walked out of Divorce court, and been alone ever since.

Best Answer

Probably in my mid-20s when I wasn't dating anyone special, living alone, and family was 2,000 miles away. Lots of drinking and cutting.

Best Answer

I was impoverished and alone in a foreign country and could not return to my home country or my new country of residence as my visa had expired. I managed to beg enough money to get passage on a ferry (took over 2 weeks living on the streets) I hitched across 2 other countries to get to my embarkation point then spent 16 hours on a ferry foraging for drink and food left on tables in the restaurant and bar on the boat. The ferry took me to another country where after 3 weeks of living on the streets there I got a temp job for a week which earned me enough money to get back to my new country of residence. It was a gamble that I could blag my way through customs but i had to try. I was very isolated and very alone for this whole period and the light at the end of the tunnel was very dim and could be extinguished at any time. - I made it thru the tunnel - managed to resettle in England and married an english woman less than ayear later (I had been dating her before I vanished from everybody's radar for 6 months) The tale of how my misfortunate adventure came to pass is enough to fill a book. All I will say was it involved a job opportunity that crashed and burned followed by a blur of drugs and alcohol leading to destitution and isolation before i managed to gather enough of my scruples together to drag myself out of the mire. Nobody, No money, No home, No country and I almost lost myself in the bargain it doesnt get much lonelier than that.

Best Answer

ummm, always...i cant evrn say when i felt the most loved....

Best Answer

I have to say that I feel the most alone when my depression is getting the better of me.

Best Answer

during my current depressed episode, after my girlfriend left me. I had family and friends all around, but still felt so alone because she was the one I needed to be there for me.

Best Answer

when there's no one else around

Best Answer

when i'm doing the crossword.

Best Answer

vats cuz ur 2 fik 2 get v clus

Best Answer

Well... when I first realized that I was adopted. Sure, my parents told me often, but it hadn't really hit me until I was about 9. I realized I was truly alone.

Best Answer

Not being able to sleep because the sound of my family did not fill the background - it was the most quiet I'd ever heard - so quiet it scared me - so bad I did not move to even turn on the light and chase away the darkness because I could not decide if the bleak black was any better than seeing they weren't there

Best Answer

I don't really care - some of my happiest memories are from when I was on my own. I love being with friends, but sometimes I just want to be left by myself, do my own stuff, walk my own walks. It gives you a chance to breathe.

Best Answer

When I lived with a group of people who were are all talented musicians and very extroverted ( and with a bit of ego ) I am a poet, so I never said anything ( not that I could get a word in )

I finally got the courage to ask one of them, who I respected as an artist, to read one of my poems. He never did, and never asked me about it. I felt very alone by then, and eacn night when thay all gathered outside to play their intruments and sing, I went inside and wrote. I don't think they never noticed when I was there or not.

Best Answer

After he went away,every time i felt that..today also i feel that even among the thousand of people,i feel lonely..i am waiting till you come again with your love

Best Answer

When my wife left me 7 years ago, after 26 years together, 6 weeks after we moved to France after living in the Far East

Best Answer

an ex of mine died in a car accident, and because we werent friends and i was feeling pretty awful. i skipped out on the funeral and then all of my friends were mad at me. i remember sitting on the porch in the snow just feeling so miserable...

that only lasted like...one night though lol.

Best Answer

sad story, im sorry!

Best Answer

no worries! its in the past :)

Best Answer