newsoul1 newsoul1 36-40, F 13 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Image & Weight

I was 12. Everyone in my Dad's side of the family has had completely grayed out hair by the time they're 30, so I've had a lot of time to get used to the idea. :P

Best Answer

about age 38 i was starting to get grey hair strands, now i have a full head of silver hair.

Best Answer

I am almost 38 years old and still have not one gray strand of hair on my head.

Best Answer

I was in my early 30s too. I'm almost all grey now.

Best Answer

omg. i was so young when i got my first WHITE hair. and it got fewer as time goes by. why fuss?? u can always dye ur hair, though. <br />or if it irks u cuz u think it makes u feel old, jeez, just be thankful u reach that age. i mean, be thankful that u reach that age if atleast ur happy and have a good life.

Best Answer

Around 12. I actually like it, just wish it was in a solid patch or streak.

Best Answer

Mid 20's

Best Answer

I just thought that I'm getting older. I am going completely grey at the moment. I had streaks put in my hair and it is going to look ok as it goes grey. I've earned every grey hair on my head.

Best Answer

I was 22 or so.

Best Answer

with black hair that must have stood out and been a real shocker. they somehow turn entirely white overnight dont they? i have much lighter hair and i didnt notice it until i was shaving and noticed some of the hairs were not even remotely tan. then i noticed i had more white than usual in my hair. about the same thing, early 30s

Best Answer

I was 21 and i got my fathers genes to thank for that :(

Best Answer

i didn't find grey hair yet.

Best Answer