Bornabrit Bornabrit 41-45, F 26 Answers Jul 10, 2012

Haven't yet!!! :)

Best Answer

:-) good for you.

Best Answer

Around 6

Best Answer

You naughty naughty boy :-) haha

Best Answer

On my 4th birthday.....first drink, first cigar, first plane ride..

Best Answer

When I was 5. We were at my Granny's house and she had poured us some apple juice and herself some Old Milwaukee beer in jelly jars. I picked up the wrong glass and have hated beer ever since.

Best Answer

At around 7 or 8, ofcourse my parents were around and the first alcochol drink I ever sipped was red wine.

Best Answer

My dad used to give me sips off his beer starting when I was 10 or 11 .

Best Answer

When I was 4 my dad was drinking a beer and I asked him what it tasted like, and he gave me a sip...my mom was mad at him, and it was disgusting lol

Best Answer

Like 9

Best Answer

15, a sip of a margarita in Mexico

Best Answer

7

Best Answer

Twelve

Best Answer

I don't remember how old I was (probably 5 or 6) when my grandfather gave me a sip of his beer. He died a couple of years after that, so I couldn't have been much older than that.

Best Answer

Too young to remember. My father would let me drink the head off his beer for as far back as 5.

Best Answer

About 10, nobody was watching the liquor at a family party. Wanted to know what being drunk felt like.

Best Answer

We are given a bit of wine with dinner since we our children so not sure but hard liquor I tried for the first time at 12, during a New Year's Eve. My cousins and I raided the wet bar when the adults were not home.

Best Answer

5, my grandparents gave it to me for a joke when i kept asking for it. It was wine.

Best Answer

11 OR 12 at a wedding, There was toast to the bride and groom and my dad gave me some wine.

Best Answer

i do not remember.. probably wine as a child..

Best Answer

15

Best Answer

12

Best Answer