Now that I'm away from him I find that I can forgive him a little bit. I know some of the reasons behind his behaviour. It doesn't make it right, but at least I understand parts of it. I think some of it is evil, some of it is mental illness, some of it is physical illness, some of it was caused by childhood abuse and the rest...who knows. He really is forgiven...as long as he stays away from me and doesn't send me any reminders of himself.

Best Answer

Look deep in your heart,ask your self,how about if the reverse was true?you had all sorts of those bad behaviors,truly you did wrong,but you find it necessary to make a comeback with no intention of reminding him,but you really feel he should forgive you coz you have realized your faults,and he turns away from you,he does not want to even look at you,"imagine".My friend,you should think about it.!!thank you for expressing your real self.

Best Answer

just last night. I really don't ba<x>se forgiveness on whether they deserve it or not. I do it because I don't want to grow into a cold , bitter, and angry soul. I f someone hurts me bad enough, sometimes I have to fight to forgive them fully. I just don't quit until I have given it all to God. I give him the offence and all the pain that came with it. Yrs. ago I had a friend who told me that when she was angry, she would write it all down on paper, then put it into a box, giving it all to God. this was her way of releasing it all, and it seemed to help her alot.

Best Answer

You can never forgive anybody,all you do, is change your mind about a particular situation-- the reoson ?<br />
simple you can not forgett--never-- short of having the memory removed by a skilled Surgen.<br />
Greetings Hierman

Best Answer

Whenever you feel it from inside your mind that though someone did wrong to you,he deserves no punishment coz he was either ignorant,or any other reason thereof,you have forgiven.

Best Answer

I don't usually get angry enough at people to have to forgive them.

Best Answer

I don't remember, thus, yes he or she was really forgiven. I forgive because of my belief in Christ, He forgave me, I am called to forgive everyone else.<br />
Edit: I just remembered that it was my husband whom I last forgave.

Best Answer

Always please,why not forgive when we are selves are already sinners,thank you for believing coz He lives.

Best Answer

because i loved him and i thought i was doing right thing, although, i knew the core of the problem was unsolved.

Best Answer

I don't really need to forgive people as I rarely, if ever, condemn them.

Best Answer

I forgave my husband for throwing me to the floor and raping me 3 years ago, He gave me a beautiful son from it. But he says myself and others don't deserve being forgiven using him as a slave.

Best Answer

You deserve better leave while you can yes its hard but you gotta look out for yourself!

Best Answer

I belive in 2nd chances and it was about 5 hours ago

Best Answer