LoveMuffincx LoveMuffincx 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 27 in Community

This morning.<br />
My daughter and husband went out for breakfast.!.On the way home, someone had put out kids playhouse, slide, picnic table and car. They inquired and the lady said they were free. She held them so they could get their truck and again didn't want anything payment.<br />
I judged her and my kids in relation to how karma works

Best Answer

You have to make judgement calls but I don't ba<x>se mine on gossip. I always give a person the chance to prove gossip wrong.

Best Answer

The only one that I remember was last winter. I had to make a midnight run to Wal-Mart for cold medicine and I saw a young mother walking with four other girls all of them were dressed to the nines and laughing and cutting up while her daughter was sitting in her stroller screaming her head off, snot dripping down her face, dirt all over her, and wearing nothing but a short sleeved shirt.

Best Answer

you a bit ago was thinkin bout ur yummy muffin

Best Answer

my client last week.

Best Answer

that's true ,that's why in the real life I have no friends

Best Answer

How do you judge someone you don't know? You would have to use other's opinions which could be very biased.

Best Answer