wurd wurd 46-50 9 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Self Improvement

Never. does it work?

Best Answer

When I walked out of a 12 yr relationship I left EVERYTHING except the kids. Moved into an apartment and started over w a couch that I wouldn't be able to picture his wanna b pla<x>yer lookin a** on! Left every pic, blanket he ever touched, mirror he gazed at himself in for hours on end, every towel he wiped those nasty dangly thangs on cause I didn't want to even kno I was dryin myself off w anything he touched!!!! Had bought the house just 3 months prior and left him that with the payment and that hairball leavin dog he had to have... And the cat too! When ur done, ur done!!!!

Best Answer

About a year ago. It was the pain of heartbreak, coupled with the incentive and absolution to let go and keep on trudging. I haven't looked back.

Best Answer

I am too sentimental to part with every keep stake I own but<br />
will say goodbye to at least one item each week.

Best Answer

I've never thrown them all away....I've downsized considerably, but never all....some things hold special meaning....I just found the baby blanket I brought my son home in, 21 years ago.....

Best Answer

Last month I came to Australia, only had to give up THINGS

Best Answer

Bro... I still own all the toys I had when I was younger because I don't want to throw them out.

Best Answer