starship33 starship33 36-40, F 13 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Health

you should do a *spoiler's alert* before you divulge such things.

Best Answer

When I finally got to sleep in the top bunk! But then again, my sister could be a little monster when she wanted to be. lol

Best Answer

Wasn't worried about them- what scared me more was my brother telling me that vampires would come to get me if I didn't sleep with my covers pulled all the way up to my chin. Still do. Thanks for that.

Best Answer

No matter how old I get, I'll never be convinced there's not some monster hiding under there, just waiting for the chance to grab my ankle!!!

Best Answer

There was no 'under my bed' I had an armoire built into the bottom of my bed. In my closet now.... I still get scared of that ***** sometimes... but I have my hubby now... I can throw him under the bus if all goes wrong... thats how the girl always survives the slasher flick!

Best Answer

When I cut the legs off my bed

Best Answer

PROVE IT!

Best Answer

Once I figured out I could hide a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter cups there and nobody would bother them.

Best Answer

You could always see under my bed so always I knew the monsters were in the closet

Best Answer

What you talking 'bout, Willis?

Best Answer

After that one episode of Rugrats....'Chuckies Sweater' episode lol

Best Answer