I learned when I was 4 or 5. I'm not half bad, but my hands are too large to fit the home row properly so I type my own way and top out at about 75 wpm.
Triundi Triundi 26-30, M 12 Answers Aug 23 in Community

At 8. I can type about 110wpm.

Best Answer

no idea
but i am pretty good

Best Answer

I learned in ny....I use to type 110wpm.....now its between. ....75 to 90...no errors...wink

Best Answer

I type 90 words a minute. I learned to type in high school. I used Mavis Beacon to increase.

Best Answer

70-85 Try this typing test - http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php? It's pretty hard, and also gauges accuracy.

Best Answer

I can type approximately 40 wpm on a good day...learn a little in grade school and tech school.

Best Answer

i still cant type........my ladies type for me

Best Answer

Junior year in high school..me and 3 friends decided to take typing....now I can type and carry on a conversation complete separately....as long as my fingers don't leave the home row keys...If my index finger is off just one key, it's;oghts piy...LOL

Best Answer

My grandmother taught me and it was mandatory class when I was in Middle school.

Best Answer

i type with like four or five fingers for some reason...i learned in eighth grade in Mr Arrigoni's class....on huge cast iron typewriters

Best Answer

oh and i don't know the speed but i do ok for having big fat man fingers

Best Answer

Sometime when I was growing up, and I think I'm around 70 wpm

Best Answer