(note no one has answered sexually. amazing!)
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Health

Remember that hot air balloon we were supposed to ride in? Somehow I got my feet tangled in the rope and I can't let go. We're getting ready to land and they're trying to figure out how to land with me hanging from the bottom side of the gondola. [8>{)

Best Answer

Your imagery is funny, hon. We shall have that balloon ride someday. I want that. xoxo

Best Answer

I too want to know let go of what?<br />
Anger, heart ache, hate, bs, betrayal? Something else?

Best Answer

i let go when i had to give up my job in a resort cause of two hip surgeries and later a knee one after i left, it didnt feel good, i was attached to the place, id like to go work at another resort someday, but not that one, i dont trust them for a job anymore

Best Answer

When the one that I love, literally said, "You know how you love me? . . . well, that's how I love him." Not much choice there and nothing much left to do but let go.

Best Answer

Letting go is very hard but sometimes it's for the better! Do it as soon as you can because the longer you wait, the harder it would be to let someone go!

Best Answer

Let go of what?

Best Answer

Use your imagination. There are many ways to view this.

Best Answer

Ah, I thought it was a serious question about something specific. I know there are many ways to view it and my answer would not be identical in all cases. I composed a response then deleted it!

Best Answer

Then answer again, Fazer. Thank you.

Best Answer

The common element in this is surely having to let go. There is no choice otherwise the question wouldn't arise. No one can force another to let go of a memory but one's physical presence is another matter.

Best Answer

You are clever. Thank you.

Best Answer