Is the woman in control of this manipulation?
Derangedjdub Derangedjdub 36-40, F 19 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Struggles

I've never used it for manipulation, and as far as I know, nobody's used it to manipulate me.

Best Answer

lucky! You've never been used.?.. I would think that is the first "way" a person could get manipulated...

Best Answer

I have been used, but the way I was abused and manipulated has been emotional not sexual.

Best Answer

When I watched my friends do it - and said to myself "I will NEVER use it that way". I only cheat myself when I use to manipulate or withholding it as punishment. I want mine just as much as he wants his ;)

Best Answer

when i realised i was good at it

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAH Honesty!

Best Answer

When I wanted to be a Rockstar (about age 11)

Best Answer

Right after the honeymoon I realized I'd been played when she decided to stop pretending to be a nymphomaniac as she actually had no interest in sex but knew that I did.

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

'twas ever thus!

Best Answer

Mister Tickle...WAAA WAAA...

Best Answer

Just figuring this out...now trying to convince myself to use it to get hubby to get in shape.<br />
My mom and sisters have been masters at it for years. I apparently missed the manipulation gene.

Best Answer

I don't have it either, but every so often, I realize how I "could" use it.. but I'm not that type of person...

Best Answer

The first time I wore lipstick I felt the power of my sexuality.

Best Answer

SEE!! I do think the woman has a handle on it... more than men.. even though.. men can play...

Best Answer

A former girl friend often used sex to get what she wanted.

Best Answer

fun while it lasted?

Best Answer

The sex was good but in time it became less frequent until it was not happening at all. It was time to move on.

Best Answer

when did you realize it?

Best Answer