BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 13 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Parenting & Family

They don't D:?

Best Answer

i dunno?

Best Answer

My stepfather(the psychiatrist) Said to me on the last day of his life(suicide),"If I die you'll be the cause of it." <br />
( I was into the iron hand at the time.I had a bucket of gravel and sand which I put gas into and set on fire...then punched the **** out of it. He smelled the fumes upstairs.)That was 1973.<br />
My mom and I split ways when she said to me,"you are someone who needs to work for someone else."<br />
My real Dad and I are tight.5 years ago I was at my Dad's for Christmas.<br />
My mom phoned him and he asked her if she wanted to talk to me and she said no. So there you go.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I never really lived with them from the age of 14 on up: I crashed at friends houses or found a place with friends of friends- kids are resourceful. I officially moved out at age 17 thanks to finding a job with an early apprenticeship program, at the age of 16. By the way, I finished high school a year early by saving every penny for community college summer school, from the ninth grade on. I hated them and this forced me to speed up my education. <br />
I figured it out when I was eight. They seemed pissed and resentful that I "had" to have a birthday party and they made that one my last. Then, I kind of noticed how other families worked by hanging out at friends houses. One mother practically adopted me. I realized, I was an asset and liability to my parents: not their kid. God, did I hate them, once it fully sunk in. We haven't spoken in over 22 years and probably never will. Some people do not deserve the gift of a child. I guess that's why I do everything I can for all the young people in my life: whether they're mine or others.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

It all started right from being born, but I didn't realized it until I was 10 yrs old

Best Answer

I realised when I saw a friends mother feeding his baby brother with a spoon.<br />
I had always been feed with a catapult!

Best Answer

I was a teenager and my Ma told me that she was glad I was the last kid she spawned for my Dad. Kinda funny now but at the time I was so hurt.

Best Answer

...:S

Best Answer

Long time ago.

Best Answer

When they gave me up.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Very early on.

Best Answer

My mother actually told me once......<br />
"I didn't much like you when you were a kid, but you are OK now."

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

When I moved 2 hours away too buy a house and then they bought a house 2 blocks away from me

Best Answer

lol awww

Best Answer