BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 13 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Parenting & Family

They don't D:?

Best Answer

i dunno?

Best Answer

My stepfather(the psychiatrist) Said to me on the last day of his life(suicide),"If I die you'll be the cause of it."

( I was into the iron hand at the time.I had a bucket of gravel and sand which I put gas into and set on fire...then punched the **** out of it. He smelled the fumes upstairs.)That was 1973.

My mom and I split ways when she said to me,"you are someone who needs to work for someone else."

My real Dad and I are tight.5 years ago I was at my Dad's for Christmas.

My mom phoned him and he asked her if she wanted to talk to me and she said no. So there you go.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I never really lived with them from the age of 14 on up: I crashed at friends houses or found a place with friends of friends- kids are resourceful. I officially moved out at age 17 thanks to finding a job with an early apprenticeship program, at the age of 16. By the way, I finished high school a year early by saving every penny for community college summer school, from the ninth grade on. I hated them and this forced me to speed up my education.

I figured it out when I was eight. They seemed pissed and resentful that I "had" to have a birthday party and they made that one my last. Then, I kind of noticed how other families worked by hanging out at friends houses. One mother practically adopted me. I realized, I was an asset and liability to my parents: not their kid. God, did I hate them, once it fully sunk in. We haven't spoken in over 22 years and probably never will. Some people do not deserve the gift of a child. I guess that's why I do everything I can for all the young people in my life: whether they're mine or others.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

It all started right from being born, but I didn't realized it until I was 10 yrs old

Best Answer

I realised when I saw a friends mother feeding his baby brother with a spoon.

I had always been feed with a catapult!

Best Answer

I was a teenager and my Ma told me that she was glad I was the last kid she spawned for my Dad. Kinda funny now but at the time I was so hurt.

Best Answer

...:S

Best Answer

Long time ago.

Best Answer

When they gave me up.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Very early on.

Best Answer

My mother actually told me once......

"I didn't much like you when you were a kid, but you are OK now."

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

When I moved 2 hours away too buy a house and then they bought a house 2 blocks away from me

Best Answer

lol awww

Best Answer