mindwithawhy mindwithawhy 41-45 16 Answers Mar 29, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

my favorite question, well i stopped believing when heartless guys were born. I think they are twin with Idiots also.

Best Answer

that's so true, I would rather to think it's my bad luck than to stop believing, but the reality is too cruel

Best Answer

i dont believe in luck. so it´s either them or me, and for my own sake i prefer to blame them.

Best Answer

you are so smart! I read some of your post, your EQ is definitely higher !

Best Answer

thanks, u have been nice with me. Sometimes we just need nice encouragement words.

Best Answer

Oh Believing? As if love is an ideology? Well... Never. I always made myself love. So it has always been a tool to forget my life as it was.

Best Answer

believe in love; don't have to believe in lover.

Best Answer

I fell in love with Fitzwilliam Darcy 200 years ago but I think it is time to stop and begin loving Brad Piffts. Next!

Best Answer

after a year of tears and struggle: iI stop believe in that bad lover....but I won't stop believing in LOVE

Best Answer

Never.......................

Best Answer

never stopped believing in it . It's about what we choose and how we treat and allow to be treated.

Best Answer

I can only response with tears

Best Answer

recently

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

I am always in love.

Best Answer

u r so lucky

Best Answer

I haven't yet.

Best Answer

don't stop

Best Answer

You hang in there too, beautiful

Best Answer

I still believe in love, I love Mr. Ohara.

Best Answer

Never have.

Best Answer

Never stop believing.

Best Answer

15

Best Answer