Questionator Questionator 26-30 165 Answers Jul 16, 2012

Question of the Day

i lived with my grandma, my grandpa and my uncle who is 4yrs older than me. I stopped believing when I was about 7yrs old and we never told my grandma ever!!! I think even when she passed away when I was 24 that that she thought we all still believed :) we just couldn't brake her heart and she would try so hard so neither one of us would tell her we knew he didn't exist. Christmas was a big thing to her and she would go all out every year and we would wake up Christmas morning with piles of presents, she would even hide them in the tree and we would have to dig through the tree filled with ornaments just to find them, it was amazing and so much fun!! :) most were marked from santa lol but we loved her so much that we never wanted to hurt her so we just kept it to ourselves and would always answer with " we must have been really good this year because santa brought us so many presents and we all got what we asked for". I remember at 13 still putting cookies and milk out for santa lol but it made her happy and she was the greatest person I have ever known so I just went along with it! Just for her!! I miss her so much and think about her everyday! I wish santa would bring back my grandma to me for Christmas this year :)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

When my lawyer told me the clause wasn't relevant to Santa Claus.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

LOL AWESOME answer!

Best Answer

Stop? What are you talking about? Are you saying he isn't real? Hmm? Oh, who else isn't real, huh? Is Elmo NOT real? Is Spongebob NOT real? Is he NOT at the bottom of the ocean giving Squidward the biz, hmm? Oh and what about Curious George? Is he NOT making sailboats out of newspapers he should be delivering? Educate yourself *****.

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

When Tim Allen got the part.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I still believe.....

Everyday with random acts of kIndness

There is a Santa

Best Answer

As old as I am i never stopped believeing in Santa Claus. Even when I was growing up i just saw that Santa Claus has taken the form of my family and friends. The important thing is the sharing of the gifts and blessing showered on us.

Best Answer

never did. :)

Best Answer

oh my goodness :O it's a totoro

Best Answer

I see Mrs Claus every XMAS to give her my present

FFS if Santa catches me I will be in trouble

Best Answer

You'll be on the Naughty list for sure ;)

Best Answer

There's gonna be coal in YOUR stocking!

Best Answer

TO be honest with you. I don't think I ever really believe he was real.

Even when I was a kid i went along with the idea of Santa

but I don't think I ever believed he is a real person who comes

down the chimney with gifts. I think I more believe in it as

a tradition > that your supposed to be good and you get rewarded

and that Santa is just a symbol of the tradition.

Same thing with the Easter bunny and superman etc.

I never really believed they were real.

I just thought they were Symbols of an idea.. or symbols of a time

of the year to celebrate.

Best Answer

Me too! I went along with it but I never did believe it

Best Answer

Yeah I mean come on. Maybe an infant might buy it for a year or two but it doesn't take long even for a child to figure out that big fat man wouldn't be able to fit down the chimney. ha ha that was the first tip off for me.
ha ha I mean in my house when I was a child out chimey wasnt even big enough to fit a basket ball down it let alone a big fat man in a red outfit. > Also it doesnt make sense that one Santa can make enough presents and deliver them all in one night to all the houses in the world. I mean come on. ha ha Not to mention Flying reindeer didn't sit to well with me either. How the hell would 12 raindeer and a sled be able to park on a roof top of most houses with the roof all pitched the way it is. ha ha If they were going to come up with a folk lore to tell kids > and to have them believe it for long they should have made up something that was more believable that that. And don't get me started on the Easter bunny!! ha ha

Best Answer

You have to be a believer, otherwise your Christmas is pointless. Do something else at xmas, like, celebrating Easter; then I don't expect you believe in easter bunnies either?

Best Answer

When my science teacher offhandedly mentioned that "we all know Santa isn't real by now" during class in middle school.

Best Answer

I remember being a kid and my parents filling my head with nonsense, like Santa, the Easter bunny and the Tooth fairy etc.

Well now that I'm older I don't fall for that sh*t anymore..... thank God....

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Sometime before my eighth birthday, which was the January after that Christmas. I didn't tell my parents, though, because the place they took me to see Santa gave away red helium balloons, and even though I didn't believe in Santa, I wanted a balloon!

Best Answer

i was 14 years old we never had a chimney but mom said that santa clause came into house through our magic toaster. one day the toaster quit working mom threw the toaster out the door we asked her why did you through our magic toaster out the door, mom slipped the words the thing was junk not magical.

Best Answer

When I busted my father eating the cookies I'd left out and sneaking gifts under the tree. lol I was probably about 7 or 8. Nice try dad!

Best Answer

No, I never stopped believing in Santa Clause or Christmas. When Christmas comes along I only wish I could borrow some of Santa Clause's helpers.

Best Answer

When I realized we didn't have a chimney, and it wouldn't be "right" if he came through the front door.

Best Answer

we didn't have a chimney either and I just couldn' figure out how Santa got in and left all those presents and ate the cookies we left.

Best Answer

I did until a couple of days after Christmas when I was 8 yo.

Best Answer

When my parents told us from an early age, that there was no such thing as a Santa and that the sharing of gifts and spending time with family on xmas day was all about celebrating Jesus birthday..I respect them for that to this day! :)

Best Answer

When I told my grandpa to catch him when he sees him but he said Santa never came because he died a long time ago.

Best Answer

When I helped wrap my little brothers presents,. lol.

Best Answer