what age exactly would you say?
Canadianchick94 Canadianchick94 18-21, F 33 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

When we finally meet a mature female

Best Answer

Some men never reach maturity,termed "Peter Pan Syndrome"! They age in numbers but in the mind they are still a child.

Best Answer

Good question, but in my mind there are different types of maturity, depending on environment or situation . For example, mature enough to be responsible for talking care of children, but not so 'mature' to stop you from playing with them on their level. Or mature enough to respect the complexities of women,(notice I didn't say understand). Their need for you to be strong at times, forgiving in others, and playful when the time is right.

Best Answer

Im under 18 and i got it down. Some will never get it though

Best Answer

lol im sure u do ;P

Best Answer

Some reach it too early. Some never do.

Best Answer

Lol. Maturity.

Best Answer

Gods, I hope never! lol

Best Answer

Blimey, never I hope, we leave maturing for you women to do.

Best Answer

Brain is fully developed in early to mid twenties.

Best Answer

I'm 50 I'll let you know ;)

Best Answer

some times soon and some times too late

Best Answer

Same time women do. No one is ever "mature" we grow till we die. And if we don't we are dead inside.

Best Answer

When he realized HE MUST, In order to survive... Also, when All The Bills Are In His Name...lol

Best Answer

do they?

Best Answer

I'm 54 and I'm thinking that I might ask my dad and see when he expects to reach it. I think it might be just out of reach.

Best Answer

closer to grave..

Best Answer

guys reach maturity?

i'm 39, my stepdad is 61, my granddad is 82

i wasnt aware any of us was mature

Best Answer

lol when they start giving a **** about something but even then its not a for sure thing

Best Answer

72

Best Answer