StrawberrySmiles StrawberrySmiles 31-35, F 6 Answers Dec 15, 2011

If the relationship appears harmful to your child or potential children or if you see it as potentially harmful to yourself. You strongly consider breaking it off if someone who you know cares for you sees it as potentially harmful.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice, of course I would not put anyone in harms way. My situation is not that extreme. I'm just wondering if waiting around for someone to make the next move is going to be all that effective.

Best Answer

If he is being passive about your relationship, that's definitely not a good sign if you are wanting something more. I wish you the best whatever you decide.

Best Answer

If you don''t want to break it off than don't!

Best Answer

I was this guy once whop didnt wanna move forward, it ended up being me leaving the relationship because it hurted me - we loved each other, but I was hurting so I had to leave.......

Best Answer

why must you break it if you do not want to?

Best Answer

Interesting question. You break it off when you are pressured, made to feel guilty, or hurt. Three signs you are in it with a person whose manipulative and whose style doesn't compliment your own.

Best Answer

Love this. Thank you :)

Best Answer

Why would you break it off if you really don't want to end it.

Best Answer

Because "societal standards" say I should, and it's probably true. I've been dating this guy for over a year, he won't move forward in the relationship with me. He says it's because he has family obligations of supporting his brother and mom but I do not see any effort that he is making to take care of that situation. I just feel like if he wanted to move forward with me, it would have already happened or he would be working on it. So I should probably hold my head up and say good bye............but I don't want to because I actually like this guy. Ugh.

Best Answer