stickypantyseat stickypantyseat 26-30, F 17 Answers May 27, 2012

When the comments they make to young women become inappropriate. You'll know. If someone says something to you and you smile and take it as a compliment, he is not yet a geezer. When that same comment seems inappropriate, he has become a geezer.

Best Answer

There are some young men who are geezers. It is more about their lack of respect then their age.

Best Answer

When their dress pants are up round there neck...

Best Answer

love the new pic!

Best Answer

thx :)

Best Answer

I guess it would vary depending on the individual's definition of "geezer". From the answers given here, it is obvious that most of the respondents have different ideas and definitions.<br />
According to Wikipedia, it is: Geezer is a term for a man. It can carry either the connotation of age and eccentricity or, in the UK, that of self-education such as craftiness or stylishness.<br />
Pretty vague term I would say.

Best Answer

I see that you're standing up for yourself eh? Not bad.

Best Answer

Might as well stand up for myself, no one else will.
Personally, I don't care what people call me. I sometimes use "Old Phart". Even "Dirty Ole Man" doesn't upset me. I do shower regularly, but have a VERY active mind.

Best Answer

By the way, your "angry" avatar is cute... kudos

Best Answer

as someone from London which is where the UK usage of the term originated, i can confirm that a geezer is street-wise, stylish and a "face" in his community.

Best Answer

Thanks... There you have it folks, another proud Brit....... they think everything started "over 'ome".

Best Answer

Around the age of 35 they are geezers, prior to that they are bastards.

Best Answer

When they start growing hair inside their ears

Best Answer

when its hard to breath is my guess

Best Answer

As the average age has risen, so has the age for becoming a geezer. The average age for being geezerised is now 75.

Best Answer

Self appointed name,.I.believe. like ...when you know.your old, too old to rock, too soft to roll, you become dependent on others, to change diapers etc...

Best Answer

Because a Geyser only blows hot water, and a Geezer only blows hot smoke.

Best Answer