Questionator Questionator 26-30 140 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Question of the Day

The real question is, why don't they make king sized bunk beds?

Best Answer

actually they do make king size loft beds.

Best Answer

same age that you're too old for prison or the army

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

You're never too old for prison.

Best Answer

Well played, sir.

Best Answer

You're never too old if you want to have fun and save on space. I slept in one as an adult in my 30s when I went to a girlfriends weekend retreat.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

When you're ready to sleep in the same bed with your significant other. <br />
We sleep in a queen size bed. <br />
And unless they make queen sized bunk beds.. we're just gonna have to stick with the one we have lol

Best Answer
Best Answer

you never become to old for bunk beds expescially when you're in prison :)

Best Answer

At 15 my son informed me that he no longer wanted bunk beds because they were for kids. After I replaced the beds I heard him brag to a friend of his that he talked me into replacing them because his GF kept hitting her head on the bottom of the top bunk.....

Best Answer

Acording to the dept. of corections ---- YOU DONT!

Best Answer

When you outweigh the recommended weight limit printed on the label that's usually clearly visible on the headboard of the top bunk fr<x>ame.

Best Answer

Wait...there's an age where you get to old for bunk beds?

Best Answer

when you fall off and cant get up .. that is when you are to old for bunk beds..

Best Answer

It depends.<br />
If you go to prison, you could do a life bit on a bunkbed with some guy nicknamed "Meathammer" sleeping under you.

Best Answer

When you fall off the top bunk and cannot climb back up the ladder, without calling the fire deptment.....

Best Answer

when you are ready to sleep with your lover/spouse in the same bed

Best Answer

After I die...

Best Answer

there is no age limit for bunk beds in jail.

Best Answer

When you can no longer fake-out the other bunkee into thinking you're asleep, so they'll fall asleep...

Best Answer

Never! Why deny that when visiting friends and staying over you often end up in some guest quarters with bunk beds

Best Answer

When you realize that, from the ground, everyone can see the girl posters you stuck on the ceiling above the top bunk.

Best Answer

12

Best Answer

10

Best Answer