When you start feeling uncomfortable in public

Best Answer

That was hilarious 😂 On the serious side . . when ever you discover you can't fit into your clothes, or they are too tight . . . that's a big clue!

Best Answer

Right..I have like 50 T-shirts and maybe 5 of them fit!

Best Answer

Oh, I didn't realize that you were referring to yourself. Hope you didn't think I was being "crass" because that was not my intent at all.

Best Answer

No not at all...I fine poking fun at myself..but in all seriousness it's time to drop a few weight classes.

Best Answer

Oh, lawd! lmao Do they fall to the sides when you lay on your back?

Best Answer

Yeah and if I jumped off our apartment building they would act as gliders!

Best Answer

Hmmm...they might be of some use one day.

Best Answer

Well I sure couldn't commit suicide....I would just drift down harmlessly
"Look out kids..the fat man is floating down again...last time he tried this he landed on a cat!"

Best Answer

Ya know...you might could earn a little extra cash with that show. I would lose the cat, though...you don't want those PETA people showing up.

Best Answer

Right gotcha...*replaces cat with small bucket of water*

Best Answer

You should add leeches.

Best Answer

Leeches! I'm gonna have to up the price of admission!

Best Answer

Yes...that's what I was thinking. You should be able to get a good bit more with them in the water...and later on you. :P

Best Answer

I just discovered my retirement plan...thanks momma....maybe after the leeches I'll go with rattlesnakes!!

Best Answer

Yeah, but don't put them in the bucket of water. ;)

Best Answer

That's an early hint

Best Answer

When I lookad at my security cam footage and said " whose that fat girl?" Ha ha. True. About 25 lbs ago.

Best Answer